For those using cwr 3.x...

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Please note that you will not be able to install anything unless it uses Edify.

I just finished converting all my stuff to edify, but FYI.

Reactions: jackmei2

badbowtie1

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
First I want to say thanks for all the great work you guys do for the fascinate users,and I got the cwr 3.0 and I am lost. I am new to this flashing and smart phone stuff but I am hooked now lol.the new cwr I don' t understand what I got to do to switch it over to make it work. Thanks for any help in advance.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
First I want to say thanks for all the great work you guys do for the fascinate users,and I got the cwr 3.0 and I am lost. I am new to this flashing and smart phone stuff but I am hooked now lol.the new cwr I don' t understand what I got to do to switch it over to make it work. Thanks for any help in advance.

you dont have to do anything, the devs will need to convert what they have,,,so for now just stick to flashing what Adrynalyne has converted

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've kinda gotten used to the clockwork I'm in (the one with cw all that takes you straight to red).

What's the advantage of this new ability "edify" and being able to use 3.x?

Do you have to have 3.x to flash 2.7?

If you go to 3.x, are most of the themes out then or are they completely separate?

Thanks in advance.

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I've kinda gotten used to the clockwork I'm in (the one with cw all that takes you straight to red).

What's the advantage of this new ability "edify" and being able to use 3.x?

Do you have to have 3.x to flash 2.7?

If you go to 3.x, are most of the themes out then or are they completely separate?

Thanks in advance.

I second this question. I'm using your 2.7 voodoo and I boot straight into v2.5.1.x CwM Red. Everything has been working fine so far. Do I need to update to this 3.x CwM or am I fine? Thanks for everything!

Reactions: Brettdacosta

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci