Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516
Like Tree3Likes
    vxo

Default Re: [Guide] Tools and Information for Mac OS X Users - Updated 04

Ok, my apologies if this has been posted already but, well... Megaupload's gone and it took the files with it. Does anyone have an alternate download location?
    PeterSheen likes this.

Have the files been re-uploaded somewhere?

Default Re: Post #3: 1-click-root/unroot (automated rooting and unrooting

Hey im looking for an up to date tutorial on how to root a samsung fascinate using a mac. Seems like these are all outdated or the links dont work. thanks
    deltaechobravo likes this.

I too am interested to know how to root the fascinate using a mac. like the ^^ person said, all links are outdated. Could you please update with new links or point us to a most recent instructions?

ROM
    EH03

After a month and no replies, looks like it ain't gonna happen. No up-to-date procedure available...anyone??

Thx!

Could someone please help us out here? All of us are in the same boat. Samsung Fascinate without any current MAC based rooting info…

Default Re: Post #2: 1-click-pushtosdcard (automated moving files to your phones sdcard)

1-click-pushtosdcard-v1.1.zip is not downloadable. Anywhere else I can find this software?

Default Re: Post #2: 1-click-pushtosdcard (automated moving files to your phones sdcard)

Hi there this looks great but unfortunately download click seems not to be working is there any other place to access to the download link? thanks in advance

tried the link reply is mega upload not found try reloading page same respounce
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516