FascinateRoot: cannot stat file 'rage.bin'

mike_langley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I've used FascinateRoot multiple times to root others' phones with no issue. Today I came across this error:

'cannot stat file 'rage.bin''

Any idea what this is all about?

The endgame was to flash DL30 since we had previously tried EB01 and gotten the 'sleep of death.' Flashed back to D101 with Odin, & OTA'd to EA28 to get rid of the 'CDRom' issue. Any help/suggestions would be great.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've used FascinateRoot multiple times to root others' phones with no issue. Today I came across this error:

'cannot stat file 'rage.bin''

Any idea what this is all about?

The endgame was to flash DL30 since we had previously tried EB01 and gotten the 'sleep of death.' Flashed back to D101 with Odin, & OTA'd to EA28 to get rid of the 'CDRom' issue. Any help/suggestions would be great.

have you tried droidxcons odin package for 2.8. the sleep of death is a known issue, but in the first post of the superclean thread talks about it and gives a link for a fix.

mike_langley

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
have you tried droidxcons odin package for 2.8. the sleep of death is a known issue, but in the first post of the superclean thread talks about it and gives a link for a fix.

Definitely tried the Odin package. Tried every incarnation of SC, tried the SOD patch, tried different kernels - nothing worked. Can I flash backwards so as not to lose the root?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Definitely tried the Odin package. Tried every incarnation of SC, tried the SOD patch, tried different kernels - nothing worked. Can I flash backwards so as not to lose the root?

i would flash back to stock DI01 and start over. im trying to find the stupid link. give me a minute.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz