Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts

Default [MOD]Settings (Calibration, Stay Awake, DUN)

Hey folks,

Saw enough people wanted this to happen, so I made it so. One of my few successful mod attempts

This puts back the Stay Awake option from Eclair, that Samsung was so nice to remove for us. This assumes you have the 5 lockscreen mod from sbrissen already installed. I have only tested on superclean.

Use at your own peril.

Version 1.0
    stay_awake.zip

I've added two more options in version 2.0, namely Dial Up Networking (I hear its all the rage for QPST users), and accelerometer calibration under Display Settings. Once again, this assumes you have sbrissen's lockscreen mod installed, or are using my superclean rom. Ty for GizmoDroid in pointing the setting out

Version 2.0
    settings_mod_2_0.zip
    Last edited by Adrynalyne; 03-13-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: New version

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Once again proving you are the man and are able to pretty much satisfy just about all requests.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    ROM / Kernel of the day

Nice I was using widgetsoid to gain that feature back. Now I'll have an extra button back on my widget for something else

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I downloaded it and tried to flash it but no dice

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytolite View Post
    how did you try and flash it?

ROM
    CM7n64/stock

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    how did you try and flash it?

Flashed just fine for me. Do you have the 5 lockscreens installed?

i flashed it using cwr orange
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts

I do not support cwr orange.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

i flashed it using cwr orange
    Read my war and peace novel length post here about cwm:
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...tml#post682660
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  
    Account Deactivated

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts

Bumpity bump for new version.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Both zips flashed, all three mods working great. Still waiting for the dial up networking to connect. Good thing I've got my Commodore 64 to get me by until then

ROM
    TSM Pool Party 1.6 / ICS

Will this work for any of your SC ROMs?

ROM
    SFC 2.9v,EC10ker,SPB laun

Have 2 SF on 2.9sc one running steel blue and other grape fizz and mods worked perfect. Great Job and thank you very much.

fyi. yes i know sc2.9 gave the on while charging back, but themes took it back away. But if your not installing this mod set your settings in 2.9 b 4 you flash a theme and it will retain it after flashing the theme.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by All4TheFam View Post
    Have 2 SF on 2.9sc one running steel blue and other grape fizz and mods worked perfect. Great Job and thank you very much.

fyi. yes i know sc2.9 gave the on while charging back, but themes took it back away. But if your not installing this mod set your settings in 2.9 b 4 you flash a theme and it will retain it after flashing the theme.
    I also lost the stay awake while connected feature when I flashed a theme. I simply booted to cwm, flashed the mod, and rebooted, and I have my theme and the stay awake feature.

I read it an corrected it it works great!!!