First of all, many thanks to Adrynalyne and DroidXcon for their hard work.

After numerous flashing of many different ROMs, such as Superclean, EB01, even stock version of DI01, I have a question that I could not find it on different threads.

With DI01 or EB01, my blue battery status indicator is always at 100% even though the real battery capacity has gone down to less than that such as 75% or 50%.

Only version that would correctly display the battery status indicator with numerical value is Superclean ROM.

Is it because Superclean 2.8 has bstats incorporated into the ROM?

What can I do so that my stock ROM DI01 will starting displaying the battery status correctly?
    03-09-2011 05:21 PM
    First of all, many thanks to Adrynalyne and DroidXcon for their hard work.

After numerous flashing of many different ROMs, such as Superclean, EB01, even stock version of DI01, I have a question that I could not find it on different threads.

With DI01 or EB01, my blue battery status indicator is always at 100% even though the real battery capacity has gone down to less than that such as 75% or 50%.

Only version that would correctly display the battery status indicator with numerical value is Superclean ROM.

Is it because Superclean 2.8 has bstats incorporated into the ROM?

What can I do so that my stock ROM DI01 will starting displaying the battery status correctly?
    flash a theme. they all have accurate batteries.

do you have my pie?
    03-09-2011 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the reply gunnermike53.
    Is there any other method than flashing a theme? I am just curious why stock DI01 would not display the status correctly. Did I create this problem by flashing different ROMs or was it always a native bug within Verizon Stock Firmware?
    03-09-2011 05:30 PM
    The stock battery indicator shows in increments of 20%. So anywhere from 80-100% it will show a full battery. Also, the stock ROM doesn't show the percentage on top of the indicator like custom ROMs and themes do.

If you want to flash a theme to achieve this, make sure it was built for your build and baseband and that you are running a deodexed ROM. You can't flash a theme over a stock build
    03-09-2011 05:51 PM
    Thanks for the reply gunnermike53.
    Is there any other method than flashing a theme? I am just curious why stock DI01 would not display the status correctly. Did I create this problem by flashing different ROMs or was it always a native bug within Verizon Stock Firmware?
    i thought you were on super clean 2.8
    03-09-2011 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD