1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone else having market issues?

None of my apps are able to update, its been like this for almost a week now. Some say currently downloading, and the green zig zag line bar just goes and goes.... I must have about 20 apps or so needing updates.

any thoughts?

I'm running EB01/16 SC 2.8

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by putney1477 View Post
    None of my apps are able to update, its been like this for almost a week now. Some say currently downloading, and the green zig zag line bar just goes and goes.... I must have about 20 apps or so needing updates.

any thoughts?

flash a new kernel or upgrade to sc 2.9

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by putney1477 View Post

any thoughts?

Under menu=>settings=>privacy do you have automatic restore checked?
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

You might try settings/applications/manage applications/market/clear data
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by NOsquid View Post
    You might try settings/applications/manage applications/market/clear data
    +1 on that too.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Mine has been acting up on and off over the past week. I just had to keep trying until my downloads finally worked.

When I was running debloated/deodexed I was having the same problem. It seemed like it couldn't handle all the downloads at once. It would run 2 to 4 at once, and the rest would just sit there. I worked around it by going in and canceling then manually updating anything that didn't go.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thanks everyone, I did have restore checked off. After clearing data for the market, it is up and running again.

My calendar keeps force closing. I was running superclean 2.8, updated to superclean 2.9 but its still doing it. I already cleared data and checked restore setting as suggested in earlier posts. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by camika View Post
    My calendar keeps force closing. I was running superclean 2.8, updated to superclean 2.9 but its still doing it. I already cleared data and checked restore setting as suggested in earlier posts. Does anyone have any other suggestions??
    No, no, UNCHECK automatic restore. It's a great and convenient feature if you don't have very many apps, but if you're rooting and flashing ROMs you probably have more than just a few apps.

sort of on the same issue (without starting new thread):

running SC2.9. Flashed DL09 kernel. LiveProfile is the ONLY app that constantly causes my phone to go haywire. Force closes like crazy. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Keeps doing it. Any idea?
    When I think of something good to write here, I will.