[Mod] Froyo Samsung Car Cradle (Works With AOSP Player/Pwramp/Pandora/AG)

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Heya,

Minor mod. This not only has all the functions working and debinged, but the music player works with the stock aosp music player, or music mod.

http://adrynalyne.us/files/patches/car_cradle_patch.zip

Flash via clockwork.

This one works using poweramp:
car_dock_pamp.zip

This one works using audible:
car_dock_audible.zip

This one works using Audio Galaxy:
car_dock_ag.zip

This one works using Pandora:
car_dock_pandora.zip

This one uses the Samsung Player:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ec0hmvz7gqj9l7

Last edited:

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Heya,

Minor mod. This not only has all the functions working and debinged, but the music player works with the stock aosp music player, or music mod.

http://adrynalyne.us/files/patches/car_cradle_patch.zip

Flash via clockwork.

This one works using poweramp:
car_dock_pamp.zip

OK I use PowerAmp so do I just use the second one for PowerAmp or do I use the car_cradle_patch.zip and then flash the car_dock_pamp.zip to add PowerAmp to the menu?

Just looking for clarification before I go flash happy!

Thanks for the work. The car dock was useless IMO but looking at what you have done it looks like I may be using it.

Check your paypal. A few beers coming your way...

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
you are awsome, thanks for this. is there a way to get the 3.5 out in the car dock with any music player or car home app? i listen to audible player and i also like the connected music player. heck. is there any way to make the sammy car dock customizable?

any way, you rock, thanks again.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
You kinda gotta hack it. If you have a music player request, link me to the app, or if its not free, send me the manifest.xml from the apk.

You know what I could probably do is make it so that the button itself is remappable.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i have an idea. i dont know if its a good one. that blue button is just a mute button, right? can you make a mute button app. then you can use whatever car home app you want. i know pulling one thing out of an app is hard, but lets be realalistic, this thread is gonna have a thousnad requests, "can i have audible", "can i have power amp", and "ooo, can i have a picture of my gramma". if we have a way of making any car app work, then we can do it ourselves.

what do you think?

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
"can i have power amp"

He already did Power Amp :)

It works too. I was going to suggest changing the icon so that it was the Power Amp Icon but then realized this was a frivolous request. It says Music and I know when I press it that it launches my Power Amp.

Nice work and thanks again.

PS

Still waiting on my coffee maker app....

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
He already did Power Amp :)

It works too. I was going to suggest changing the icon so that it was the Power Amp Icon but then realized this was a frivolous request. It says Music and I know when I press it that it launches my Power Amp.

Nice work and thanks again.

PS

Still waiting on my coffee maker app....

lol. it was just an example. :p

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Quick question do you have a link to the stock car dock app that works with the Samsung music player I like it for my usage

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad