Lockups and Force Closing

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I know very bad subject line but couldn't think of any better. Ok so I have had my phone rooted for a few months now and running 2.2 with sc 2.9 with a theme and my phone works great. My wifes phone sucks we got them the same day I guess I got lucky and got a good one. Well this makes# 3 for her. I beged her to let me do the same to hers as mine hopping it would fix her phone. All of her phones lock up and just do crazy stuff. So she let me root it did all the same stuff still locking up force closing. So I call vzw tonight and its still rooted well as I was talking to vzw they would keep putting me on hold like for a long time. So and I know this is long but could they somehow run something that could tell that her phone was rooted from there or am I just being stupid.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there's probably something they could do, but nothing that wouldn't be a huge breach of privacy. Even so it doesn't matter, you take it in with stock DI01 or EA28 what are they gonna say? It's a stock phone still having factory issues.

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
right, but there is a reason it is doing it, maybe some of her apps arent getting along... rooting wouldnt change that. what apps does she have on her phone that you dont on yours? i would bet one of them is the culprit...

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
No its the phone it was bad when it was naked like right out of the box with no apps on it so I ruled that out I did all I could to her phone other then voodoo and don't think it would work. So they are sending her number 4 today see how it goes. Vzw did offer me any droid phone for free or I could pay and get the 2 year price for an iphone or tb but didn't want any of the other phones. Samsung is to pretty lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis