Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 40414243
Results 1,051 to 1,056 of 1056
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1051  

Carrier
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Default Re: [How To][Links] Themes, ROMs, Kernels, Boot Animations: 9-16-

Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Mortis View Post
    Hello. I installed MTD Vanilla Gingerbread v7 and I can't access Verizon backup assistant so I can restore my contacts. I did a titanium back up prior to the MTD Vanilla Gingerbread v7 installation, but I couldn't retrieve my contacts...please help.
    If you have sync'd your contacts with Google when you intitally set up your phone to sync contacts and gmail you should have contacts..

I know that CM7 and the other mtd based ROMs do have that capability but not via backup assistant.

There was also the option to export your contacts to your sd card - that is also an option?

Carrier
    Vanilla GingerBread v8

Thanks Jaekar99, you guys really know your stuff...BTW, Happy Thanks Giving to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrier
    Vanilla GingerBread v8

Hello. After installing MTD Vanilla GingerBread v8 I am having FC issues with gapps. I installed gapps update 2.3.5. Any ideas?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1054  

Carrier
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rigor Mortis View Post
    Hello. After installing MTD Vanilla GingerBread v8 I am having FC issues with gapps. I installed gapps update 2.3.5. Any ideas?
    I have not used VG but I know for the FC issues I have had on Pool Party it was related to not wiping data before flashing the ROM..
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1055  

Carrier
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

As some of you know Megaupload.com was closed due to the Department of Justice /FBI - I was using that site for storage of many boot animations and other icons resources..

Many links that were provided for the users on this side are now disabled.. For that I am sorry.

Default Re: [How To][Links] Themes, ROMs, Kernels, Boot Animations: 9-16-11

is it me or are some of these links not working ? example, SuperClean 2.x - Electric Purple Honeycomb
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 40414243