Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

ROM
    SC 2.9.2 ComaVolt

wow so i just flashed my first Theme and it is bleeping awesome so many thanks to jaekar99 for all your hard work. Just one question..How do i get that HTC style clock shown in this preview pic?>

ROM
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

I'm pretty sure that is a skin from Beautiful Widgets... which is available in tha App Market. It is a paid app, but worth every penny

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    If someone helps you out, don't forget to use the "thanks" button!

Quote Originally Posted by JaeKar99 View Post
    There is good news and bad news as far as sound for boot animations;
    Bad news - current kernels do not support the playing of sound during boot animations. (Shutdown sounds are playable)

Good news
    - Samsung released the source code for new kernel development yesterday.. (for Mezmerize - Fascinate twin) the hope is that new kernels will start to roll out in the next week or so... with that in play we should start to see the capability for boot sounds, voodoo sound, and voodoo graphics enhancements...
    K I get that, but then could you please tell me if possible what Rom this person is using as he has sound already.

This link was posted back in 2010:

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel6698 View Post
    K I get that, but then could you please tell me if possible what Rom this person is using as he has sound already.

This link was posted back in 2010:
    considering that video was made in october it wouldnt matter most all eclair roms would probably work with it...if you want to roll back to 2.1 roms i would suggest superdark
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:

Default ultimate honeycomb v 3.1

Currently running eb01/16 sc 2.9.1

Flashed ultimate honeycomb the other day. Absolutley love it. The only issue I have come across thus far is I can't get the keyboard to vibrate on key press. I have gone into keyboard and settings, made sure it was checked off. I even unchecked it, reboted then checked it again. Still nothing. Its really not a huge deal but I'm very used to the vibe on press options.

Any insight?
    Blackberry 8320? OLD > blackberry 8703e > blackberry curve > blackberry Storm 2 > Samsung Fascinate>Droid Charge

Quote Originally Posted by putney1477 View Post

Flashed ultimate honeycomb the other day. Absolutley love it. The only issue I have come across thus far is I can't get the keyboard to vibrate on key press. I have gone into keyboard and settings, made sure it was checked off. I even unchecked it, reboted then checked it again. Still nothing. Its really not a huge deal but I'm very used to the vibe on press options.

Any insight?

Samething for me too

sent from my super clean 2.9.2 voodoo fascinate
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #107  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Any insight?
    Quote Originally Posted by cwd500 View Post
    Samething for me too

This is the first I have heard of this happening. I have been looking at the posts in the developer's thread and have not encountered this specific to the theme causing this.

You should make certain that your vibration intensity is set also, Settings, Sound settings - > scroll all the way to the bottom Vibration intensity.. make certain it is set where you want it. There is also a haptic setting in spare parts. It is rare that it will cause issues but make certain that has a check also.

I will continue to look for possible conflicts in the theme's developer thread. Thus far no reports.
    Confucius: “Never use a cannon to kill a fly.” - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Suprclean 2.9.2ec10 voodo

I flashed a bootanimation for the 1st time a couple days ago and now everytime I reboot, my clock/weather widget is gone ..it only takes about 20secs for me to set it up they I had it but just wantd to see if any one had that problem or know a fix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by sup3rchi3f View Post
    I flashed a bootanimation for the 1st time a couple days ago and now everytime I reboot, my clock/weather widget is gone ..it only takes about 20secs for me to set it up they I had it but just wantd to see if any one had that problem or know a fix
    That may be a launcher issue. Are you using Launcher Pro?
    Confucius: “Never use a cannon to kill a fly.” - Take off and nuke it from orbit.. ~~^^~~

ROM

That may be a launcher issue. Are you using Launcher Pro?
    yea, LPP, SC2.9.1 & VA Green
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

yea, LPP, SC2.9.1 & VA Green
    There is a thread that has a discussion regarding LP and it's 'issues' Pertaining to SC 2.9.x - here.

Landshark is the Launcher Pro - pro..

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Any insight?
    Samething for me too

I was also having a few issues with 3.1. Nitroglycerine33 released v3.1.1 that fixes some bugs. I flashed that and it's been smooth ever since.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
    Thanked by 2:

ROM

is this new kernel suppose to fix the sound for bootanimations?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #114  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

is this new kernel suppose to fix the sound for bootanimations?
    I have that question out there. I have yet to have anyone try to copy over a PowerOn.wav and tell me if it will produce boot sounds.

This is the first I have heard of this happening. I have been looking at the posts in the developer's thread and have not encountered this specific to the theme causing this.

You should make certain that your vibration intensity is set also, Settings, Sound settings - > scroll all the way to the bottom Vibration intensity.. make certain it is set where you want it. There is also a haptic setting in spare parts. It is rare that it will cause issues but make certain that has a check also.

I will continue to look for possible conflicts in the theme's developer thread. Thus far no reports.
    Thanks.. I flashed sc 2.9.2 and honeycomb 3.1.1 today as well. Still nothing. my phone will vibrate on keypress for the softkeys and all other navigation. It only doesn't work for the keyboard. hmmm....
    Blackberry 8320? OLD > blackberry 8703e > blackberry curve > blackberry Storm 2 > Samsung Fascinate>Droid Charge

does anyone know if there is a flashable version for boot animation of the droid peeing on apple out there? pls let me know and with instructions. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    I was also having a few issues with 3.1. Nitroglycerine33 released v3.1.1 that fixes some bugs. I flashed that and it's been smooth ever since.
    so you get vibrate on keypress now?

I flashed 3.1.1 and it still doesn't work
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by bigjobber69 View Post
    does anyone know if there is a flashable version for boot animation of the droid peeing on apple out there? pls let me know and with instructions. Thanks guys

Try this . I am not certain it will work with the Fascinate.

To install: Use method A on post #7 of this thread... If you cannot get it to install you will need to download the bootanimation.zip and install using method B on the same post.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

so you get vibrate on keypress now?

I flashed 3.1.1 and it still doesn't work
    Yes
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Try this . I am not certain it will work with the Fascinate.

To install: Use method A on post #7 of this thread... If you cannot get it to install you will need to download the bootanimation.zip and install using method B on the same post.
    Thanks ill give it a go No go on it and dont want to mess around with other method. thanks for trying. still get the purple honeycomb esc type things. but it pushed something so i dont know what I did lol
    Last edited by bigjobber69; 03-27-2011 at 05:46 PM.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #121  

ROM
    ICS 4.0.4 build 8

Quote Originally Posted by bigjobber69 View Post
    Thanks ill give it a go No go on it and dont want to mess around with other method. thanks for trying. still get the purple honeycomb esc type things. but it pushed something so i dont know what I did lol
    My guess is it copied the bootanimation.zip file to a folder that the kernel does not look at. You should be fine. Method B really is a solid way to copy boot animations from the sdcard to the correct folder. When you are comfortable give it a go.

I was on nitrocomb 3.1.1 and I flashed va green. Now I still have the nitrocomb keyboard

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

I was on nitrocomb 3.1.1 and I flashed va green. Now I still have the nitrocomb keyboard

Nitrocomb does more and deeper theming than va green. You will need to wipe cache and dalvik and flash va green again. If that doesn't do it you will need to wipe cache and dalvik, flash sc 2.9.2v, reboot, boot back to cwm, wipe cache and dalvik, flash va green, then reboot.

Thanks.. I flashed sc 2.9.2 and honeycomb 3.1.1 today as well. Still nothing. my phone will vibrate on keypress for the softkeys and all other navigation. It only doesn't work for the keyboard. hmmm....
    Tried yet again. Reflashed base rom, wiped cache, d cache, rebooted. flashed honeycomb 3.1.1 still my phone wont vibe on keypress with the keyboard.

ROM
    AOKP b33

Needs some memory (mine) help. One of the many Roms/themes I've flashed lately had the shutdown boot that I liked the most but I can't remember which one and can't find it listed anywhere. Its the one that just shuts the screen down (like the old TVs) to the single horizontal line across the screen then gone......don't even know the name so that probably doesn't help. Anyone?
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast