can't access clockwork and I get taken to the stock boot

Sven180

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
So I tried Rooting my Fascinate and it went well, then I did Voodoo and it stopped vibrating, but everything was working, i tried to get froyo onto my phone and i used odin to upload eb01 modem on my phone, I'm positive i missed some steps, but i can't access clockwork and I get taken to the stock boot, after i did that my sd card wont show up when i plug the phone into the computer, but i can still use odin, I stupidly didnt back anything up, can anyone help me please?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I tried Rooting my Fascinate and it went well, then I did Voodoo and it stopped vibrating, but everything was working, i tried to get froyo onto my phone and i used odin to upload eb01 modem on my phone, I'm positive i missed some steps, but i can't access clockwork and I get taken to the stock boot, after i did that my sd card wont show up when i plug the phone into the computer, but i can still use odin, I stupidly didnt back anything up, can anyone help me please?

Go to the installing section and install cwm all with odin
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

Reactions: Sven180

Sven180

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I did that already, when i first installed it it worked, but after i tried using odin with eb01modem it stopped working, my phone just gets stuck on the samsung screen, i put dl09 on my phone and it got it working and my email was syncing again, but now it after i tried cwm all it doesnt work and my phone is stuck on the samsung screen

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz