[Resolved] Help please! Bricked phone again!

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
all i can say is if this was my phone i would....

enter red cwm
-check to make sure lagfix is disabled
-wipe data
-wipe cache
-wipe dalvik cache
-try flashing DI01 with odin
-hope that it works, if not wait for help

i sure you will be able to get out of this jam.
dont freak out, somebody can fix this

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I switched it to a different USB port on my computer and it started working a little better when I flashed, but it still goes back to that blank color screen.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
all i can say is if this was my phone i would....

enter red cwm
-check to make sure lagfix is disabled
-wipe data
-wipe cache
-wipe dalvik cache
-try flashing DI01 with odin
-hope that it works, if not wait for help

i sure you will be able to get out of this jam.
dont freak out, somebody can fix this

Okay I did all of that and now I'm flashing DI01 as we.. er.. type.
The screen went purple.
IT WENT FREAKING PURPLE.

jonboy666

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I did.
I tried doing the voodoo kernel for Adrynalyn's EC10 thingy.
But I didn't think it actually worked..
I really don't know. Lol.

I think you converted to voodoo, Enter cmw and disable lagfix, this is extremely important, then try to re flash the rom.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Aha, yeah, I had
lagfix conversion: yes
I'm flashing DI01 now...
Uh oh...
Uh OHHH!!
:D UUUHHHH OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

Guess what Gais??!!!!
It's back. :)))))))
I'm BACK IN THE GAMEEEE!!!!
Now time to delete my window's partition on my mac so I never ever do this Shizzzzz again. Never ever. I'm staying stock.

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Aha, yeah, I had
lagfix conversion: yes
I'm flashing DI01 now...
Uh oh...
Uh OHHH!!
:D UUUHHHH OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

Guess what Gais??!!!!
Now time to delete my window's partition on my mac so I never ever do this Shizzzzz again. Never ever. I'm staying stock.

glad to hear it, but staying stock, NEVER!!!!
you might still be a little shell shocked, but you'll be flashing again in no time:)

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations. You just soft bricked your phone and recovered it. That's a major step in Android rights of passage.

I'd bet you'll be flashing something new before weekend's over. Stock is just too boring.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Guess what Gais??!!!!

Have you gotten a boot loop yet? You can't leave until you do. This is a blood in blood out hobby. You have to make all the mistakes before you can leave. :D

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I have a feeling I'll be flashing again soon enough. I've bricked my phone many times before but always fixed it in a matter of minutes. This time it took hours. It took hours to realize that I was converted to voodoo. Lol, I don't ever want to mess with voodoo ever again. Bad voodoo. But thank you all so much for your help. I couldn't have done it by myself.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Have you gotten a boot loop yet? You can't leave until you do. This is a blood in blood out hobby. You have to make all the mistakes before you can leave. :D

I went into that force close loop that got ahold of everyone during that release of the first build of Froyo. I don't think its a boot loop though.. what's a boot loop? I may have done that. Lol.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I went into that force close loop that got ahold of everyone during that release of the first build of Froyo. I don't think its a boot loop though.. what's a boot loop? I may have done that. Lol.

Boot loop is where you get stuck in the boot up animations and get the force close vibrates but it never gets past the boot up animation.

You know adrynalyne just released 2.9.2. You should flash it. It's easy and everyone's doing it. Where's gunnermike when you need him.

First one's free man. It feels like your flying.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Boot loop is where you get stuck in the boot up animations and get the force close vibrates but it never gets past the boot up animation.

You know adrynalyne just released 2.9.2. You should flash it. It's easy and everyone's doing it. Where's gunnermike when you need him.

First one's free man. It feels like your flying.

Lol, now you're putting peer pressure on me! "Everyone's doing it." Haha, I wanted to do that until that scare earlier. I don't think I will do that again for a long time. Probably when superclean 4.7 is out in a couple of months/years. Lol. If we ever hit that point, you can bet I'll be flashing that sucker.

Oh, and yeah, I've definitely been through a couple boot loops. Those are easy ones for me. Lol.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol, now you're putting peer pressure on me! "Everyone's doing it." Haha, I wanted to do that until that scare earlier. I don't think I will do that again for a long time. Probably when superclean 4.7 is out in a couple of months/years. Lol. If we ever hit that point, you can bet I'll be flashing that sucker.

Oh, and yeah, I've definitely been through a couple boot loops. Those are easy ones for me. Lol.

it all gets easier after you crap yor pants acoulple of times. once i got my phone working after that first brick, i bricked it on purpose a few times just to have practice. sorry i couldnt help you out last night, i was bowling with a friend and you were about fixed when i saw your pm.

will you be my twit?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it all gets easier after you crap yor pants acoulple of times. once i got my phone working after that first brick, i bricked it on purpose a few times just to have practice. sorry i couldnt help you out last night, i was bowling with a friend and you were about fixed when i saw your pm.

will you be my twit?

Is it tough to bowl while still holding your phone to tweet with your (ni)twits?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12