Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question bout titanium backup

So I installed the new 2.9.2 with a theme any went to restore some of my back ups and noticed that some of my data isn't there. Was wondering if anybody else had this occur

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Carrier
    2.9.2 Superclean

When I upgraded from DL30 leak to 2.9.2, I was expecting to have to re-install all my apps. To my surprise, they were all there.

When you restore apps, did you select apps + data?

Quote Originally Posted by dark96 View Post
    So I installed the new 2.9.2 with a theme any went to restore some of my back ups and noticed that some of my data isn't there. Was wondering if anybody else had this occur
    What data wasn't there? If you're looking for text messages and what not you'll have to reboot for it to show up. Make sure of which restore option you chose and you can always restore any individual data files just by clicking it on the list.

Carrier
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

Happend to me too.... reboot to CWM... wipe cache and davik... reboot. U should be good after that

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

well its was mainly my anger birds that i noticed, but like my kindle wasnt saved this time. before it still had my login and everything.

Jortenzi: yeah did that and nothing :S

Carrier
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

well its was mainly my anger birds that i noticed, but like my kindle wasnt saved this time. before it still had my login and everything.

Jortenzi: yeah did that and nothing :S
    Hmmm... maybe try settings> applications > manage apps

Then got to the app u are noticing missing data and clear the cache... worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by JOrtenzi View Post
    Hmmm... maybe try settings> applications > manage apps

Then got to the app u are noticing missing data and clear the cache... worth a try

I'll +1 that. Angry birds has been a sensitive little ***** lately. I had a customer who's angry birds wouldn't freaking update for like a week or two lately.

I would clear the cache, restore via TiBu again. Maybe wipe your Rom and restore your Backups again.