Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    AOKP b33

Default Mayan calendar coming true.....

Just saw that DroidXcon's status is "Hard bricked" If he is bricked, we are all in trouble!!!!!!!!!

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Devil 40.1

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac9 View Post
    Just saw that DroidXcon's status is "Hard bricked" If he is bricked, we are all in trouble!!!!!!!!!
    LOL!!!!!

I know enough to get into trouble, but not enough to get myself out of that trouble.

ROM
    ROM / Kernel of the day

It is probably not his phone but rather his brain.

Just a guess

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    ROM
    Super Frankenclean 2.9.2V

Do we know exactly how this happened?

Sent from my Froyo'd Fascinate via Tapatalk

ROM
    Eclipse 1.3 / PBJ non-oc

Yeah, just a freak accident
    If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Cable got pulled out while flashing the full unmodified stock version of EB01, phone got dropped off my desk as it was flashing the bootloader.
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

My odin packages do not include bootloader flash no worrys about this happening when using my stuff

Talk about kicking the Fascinate community while it is down. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss (hopefully temporarily).
    Thanked by:
    papa54 

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Big Z View Post
    Talk about kicking the Fascinate community while it is down. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss (hopefully temporarily).
    Thank you for your condolences, im working on a resurrection though, like i have said many times before its virtually impossible to forever brick your phone.. just finding the tools to fix it is the problem lol.

The community is not down you have alot of stuff going, custom kernels and they are still working on gingerbread custom roms. And as far as helpful knowledgeable people we have plenty of them in the Fascinate forums. i dont see any other forum with a support system like we have here. Everyone here works together, i would be nothing if it were not for our fellow members. I know some parlor tricks but these guys are on the ball , so no worrys. Be happy
    Thanked by:
    papa54 

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

He was trying to help someone who from what I saw didn't have a clue as to what he was doing. I was trying to help the guy too, but he wasn't being very clear in his answers as to what steps he took. I know DroidXcon just figures he kind of assumes the risks of what may happen when he is helping someone, but the guy never even said sorry or even any thanks for the help. Anything I can do to help replace your Fascy?
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
    Thanked by:
    papa54 

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Thank you for your condolences, im working on a resurrection though, like i have said many times before its virtually impossible to forever brick your phone.. just finding the tools to fix it is the problem lol.

The community is not down you have alot of stuff going, custom kernels and they are still working on gingerbread custom roms. And as far as helpful knowledgeable people we have plenty of them in the Fascinate forums. i dont see any other forum with a support system like we have here. Everyone here works together, i would be nothing if it were not for our fellow members. I know some parlor tricks but these guys are on the ball , so no worrys. Be happy
    Oh, no. Now you did it. You had to mention the gb. We just got everyone settled down and occupied playing with the new kernels. Now this is going to stir everyone back up again at the prospect of getting gb. I hope you're happy with yourself young man.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    Oh, no. Now you did it. You had to mention the gb. We just got everyone settled down and occupied playing with the new kernels. Now this is going to stir everyone back up again at the prospect of getting gb. I hope you're happy with yourself young man.
    haha, oops did i let the cheetah out of the bag
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

ROM
    AOKP b33

He was trying to help someone who from what I saw didn't have a clue as to what he was doing.
    So.......pretty much anyone one of us at the begining.....lol. Truly sux though man.

If there is anything I can do too, let me know. If it weren't for you and Shark, I would be walking around with a piece of plastic instead of this great phone!
    Thanked by:

Can't wait to here you breathed life back into it. What I meant by down was simply the disrespect owners have received from VZ and or Samsung in holding. The community IS amazing, and I continue follow it's growth and support with awe.

the fascinate forums are really great. its kind of sad to think about the forum breaking up down the line, when all of its members inevitably upgrade to newer devices.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    ROM
    ComRom 1.3 [base]

Quote Originally Posted by cl36 View Post
    the fascinate forums are really great. its kind of sad to think about the forum breaking up down the line, when all of its members inevitably upgrade to newer devices.
    We'll just all have to get the same device when we upgrade
    Dis-Member

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Quote Originally Posted by jcom86 View Post
    I think I could be talked into that ....

Sent from my SC2.9.1 via Tapatalk
    IL KYOCK PIL SAL

I'm eyeballing the GS2 in a big way. The droid charge/stealth/inspiration only has a better screen as far as things I care enough about to upgrade, so I'm gonna wait on the next gen.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π

Quote Originally Posted by jcom86 View Post
    If we could all agree on a phone that keeps us together like this, I'm up for it. This has been the most helpful group of people I could find on any forum. I would hate to upgrade to something and lose DroidXcon, Landshark, Sheepdog, and all of the other guys I didn't mention. Oh, and I can't forget to mention Gunnermike. I usually learn from his mistakes. He's flash-crazy, so I know what to do and what not to do. :P But for real guys, I don't want to leave this forum when my time comes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

I'm anxious to see how the carriers will make their alterations to the SGS2... I love everything about the Fascinate, so if VZW just follows that, I'm all for it
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gossett View Post
    I'm anxious to see how the carriers will make their alterations to the SGS2... I love everything about the Fascinate, so if VZW just follows that, I'm all for it
    Yeah I love everything about the fascinate now that I have it the way I want it. Before that, I was trying to find every way to down it.

ROM
    stock

Yep I think all of us need to pick one phone to upgrade to so then we can just move to it. We would not have to learn new people. So y'all just tell me what phone to get and I will follow lol.

ROM
    ClnROM2.0/ClnKERNEL1.0

haha, oops did i let the cheetah out of the bag
    I almost can't believe that many of us could be running GB before there
    is even an OTA Froyo update.... LOL...
    That's pretty bad... Verizon really dropped the ball with this one......

I can't hardly wait for the devs to BRING IT!!
    Looks like I'll have to search the ol' couch again for some more beer money.. ..
    "Common Sense...
    so friggen' rare,it should be considered a Super power!"

I don't know anything other than this forum. I met acquaintances in the Droid 2 forum, but it just wasn't the same. I like the few friends I have in here. Lol.

SGS2 really does look quite spectacular right now... perhaps we can move over to that one?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

I plan on getting both charge and SGS2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast