[FIX][4-1-11]Latest ClockworkMod and SuperClean ROM's - Erasing the CWM Confusion

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok here goes....

about how long did it take you?

It took me quite a while, but that's because I was still answering questions in the forums while I was doing it. Shouldn't take more than about 45 minutes to an hour. And like you I have now upgraded to Ultimate HoneyComb 3.1.2. I just haven't updated my user cp yet.

Reactions: Bfascinated

Bfascinated

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It took me quite a while, but that's because I was still answering questions in the forums while I was doing it. Shouldn't take more than about 45 minutes to an hour. And like you I have now upgraded to Ultimate HoneyComb 3.1.2. I just haven't updated my user cp yet.

im downloading the required files right now, then I'll get going on this.

yeah I love that theme, good lookin icons, colors, etc

thanks again

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

ok I broke down and decided I'd take it to the limts..
but when i tried to DL from multiupload, that what i got,, wanting my upload.
perhaps you might want to fix that so when others go they can DL it instead of Xvid, or ilividit or whatever in the crap they wanna call it..
and rapid share is the slowest to free users I've ever found.

Bfascinated

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
ok I broke down and decided I'd take it to the limts..
but when i tried to DL from multiupload, that what i got,, wanting my upload.
perhaps you might want to fix that so when others go they can DL it instead of Xvid, or ilividit or whatever in the crap they wanna call it..
and rapid share is the slowest to free users I've ever found.

I'm downloading from multiupload, its a little slow, but its working fine for me, its actually just about done.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm downloading from multiupload, its a little slow, but its working fine for me, its actually just about done.

i wish i had stayed where i was now i have blue CWM and when it powered up.. i selected reboot and now i am down the drain..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
tried to call you..

i followed everything on the site like it was stated.. had some trouble getting the tar file but got..went into odin and everything was going good, then it showed a fail and only screen i can get to is a blue one after pushing power and volumn keys repeatedly, then i hit reboot and now i have a dead phone ,, when i hit reboot the screen shows a small droid looking at a triangle

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i followed everything on the site like it was stated.. had some trouble getting the tar file but got..went into odin and everything was going good, then it showed a fail and only screen i can get to is a blue one after pushing power and volumn keys repeatedly, then i hit reboot and now i have a dead phone ,, when i hit reboot the screen shows a small droid looking at a triangle

yeah my phone is bricked i had a little accident, have you tried to flash the cwm all tar again ?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ok now i have blue screen and the choices i have are Reboot now..
apply sdcard:update.zip
wipe data/factory partition
wipe cache partition.

under the droid i have a red lettered msg saying E:Cant mount /dev/block/mmcblkop1 (invalid..... crap screen went back to droid looking at triangle

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
cant get into DL mode ,, cant get anywhere except where i am and the CWM is blue

ok lets attempt the following ways to get into download mode
First try a different USB port

with phone off and battery in , Hold down volume down button and plug cable in

with phone off and battery in plug in, Hold down volume down button

try both those methods with battery out

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ok lets attempt the following ways to get into download mode
First try a different USB port

with phone off and battery in , Hold down volume down button and plug cable in

with phone off and battery in plug in, Hold down volume down button

try both those methods with battery out

Alrighty,,i am in DL mode

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i think i will try one more time to get the EB01 in this thread one more time then if my phone will reboot right i will add the CWM .zip that i had will that work?

yeah but flashing a rom through cwm may save you from losing data , or flashing my 2.9.2 odin package... if either of those methods dont help then try the EB01 flash

Reactions: papa54

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21