1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM

Default I use VZ not US Cellular?

I just reflashed 2.9.9v and now my email says "sent wirelessly from US cellular" . I use Verizon. Why is it saying that?

probably because this rom was built off a USC release. Altho I've only seen it say, sent by samsung mobile. either way, you can always change your signature.

ROM
    EH03 SuperClean3

Quote Originally Posted by tchabalie View Post
    I just reflashed 2.9.9v and now my email says "sent wirelessly from US cellular" . I use Verizon. Why is it saying that?
    Yesterday I noticed when I reflashed 2.9.2 I realized my browser homepage was set to US Cellular. I figured it was because the build was from a USC release. Good to know I was in the same ballpark

This why I dumped this rom after 2.4 because it is now a mashup of 3-4 roms. I do not prefer it anymore IMHO. Go back to 2.4 I did.

Again IMHO.

Sent from my AOSP 9.3V Fascinate

Edit: Because I was half a asleep and there are people here with nothing better to do than get all offended because I prefer another ROM. Or made a typo.
    Last edited by skategeezer; 04-05-2011 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Guess

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by skategeezer View Post
    This why I dumped this rom after 2.4 not a good rom anymore IMHO. Go back to 2.4.

Sent from my ASOP 9.3V Fascinate
    then you did something wrong, 2.9.2 is much better.

there is no 2.9.9.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

This why I dumped this rom after 2.4 not a good rom anymore IMHO. Go back to 2.4.

Well enjoy your solitude. You are probably the only person I have come across between Android Central and XDA who is of the opinion that superclean is not a good ROM. While others may prefer MIUI, DarkRevenge, or AOSP, I'd be willing to bet none of those people would say superclean is not a good ROM. The only problems that ever existed with superclean were there because they were there in that broken POS EB01 leak Adrynalyne got his hands on. So don't say superclean is not a good ROM when any problems, bugs, or glitches in it are the fault of Samsung/Verizon. Oh and if you're going to try and be super cool and tout the ROM you are running in your signature, at least know the correct name for it genius.

It is AOSP not ASOP - Android Open Source Project.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
    Well enjoy your solitude. You are probably the only person I have come across between Android Central and XDA who is of the opinion that superclean is not a good ROM. While others may prefer MIUI, DarkRevenge, or AOSP, I'd be willing to bet none of those people would say superclean is not a good ROM. The only problems that ever existed with superclean were there because they were there in that broken POS EB01 leak Adrynalyne got his hands on. So don't say superclean is not a good ROM when any problems, bugs, or glitches in it are the fault of Samsung/Verizon. Oh and if you're going to try and be super cool and tout the ROM you are running in your signature, at least know the correct name for it genius.

lol.

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Landshark View Post

rofl!!!!!

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Sorry, had to get that out of me. Really irks me when someone says SC is not a good ROM. Develop your own ROM then. I'd be willing to bet a sizable amount of money there's not one single developer who would say superclean is not a good ROM.
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.

ROM
    ClnROM2.0/ClnKERNEL1.0

Uh.... wud?
    "Common Sense...
    so friggen' rare,it should be considered a Super power!"

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by SAHARAT View Post
    Uh.... wud?
    your sig says it all...

Well don't really care for the frankenclean thing. It is in reality a mashup of several roms. In spite of the popularity I lost faith with 2.5 and up so many issues. And yes it is AOSP thank so much for pointing out my typo. (i had no idea what rom was using I did nothing wrong many many attempts (i will flash anything and have) to use this rom and there are issues. AOSP and even with missing hardware drivers and codecs is a rom I like IMHO. Anyway I am on SC2.4 with tw voodoo rom 27-2..... This week.... Next week maybe the next punk kaos drop..... Who knows.

U talking to me?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Well don't really care for the frankenclean thing. It is in reality a mashup of several roms. In spite of the popularity I lost faith with 2.5 and up so many issues. And yes it is AOSP thank so much for pointing out my typo. (i had no idea what rom was using I did nothing wrong many many attempts (i will flash anything and have) to use this rom and there are issues. AOSP and even with missing hardware drivers and codecs is a rom I like IMHO. Anyway I am on SC2.4 with tw voodoo rom 27-2..... This week.... Next week maybe the next punk kaos drop..... Who knows.
    yeah if you are having problems its not the rom its the kernel, this is what makes the later versions after 2.4 differnet. After 2.4 different kernels were used. So i wouldnt blame the way the OS is.

But if 2.4 is working for you then thats great, if you ever want to use 2.9.2 you could do so and use the same kernel that you are using with 2.4 and get the same results.

But again if its not broke don't fix it
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

ROM
    Glitched Gummy ICS 1.0

SuperClean is amazing. I'm on 2.9.2 and I have no complaints.

Default Be respectful

Quote Originally Posted by gunnermike53 View Post
    your sig says it all...
    Don't be a ****** cause of a typo. I have a valid opinion and it is valid because it is mine not because you agree or disagree with it.

I have not been posting on here for long and I find it a serious lack of tact and respect when people with very few posts just jump in swinging at everyone because their opinion is not automatically respected. You have to put the time and effort in to earn the respect. Don't be name calling because people don't agree with you. The senior members here are 'demi-gods' and deservedly so. Just my opinion.

ROM
    stock

****** canoe!!!! Sorry just wanted to say that. It's my favorite right now and this thread is going no where I just wanted to say that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

This thread is going nowhere, so I'm going to close it
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.
    Thanked by 3: