Phone Crashing

Datalocknow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I am on SC 2.92 NV and my phone is in a continual reboot. Once everything gets loaded up, it reboots. I can't even get into recovery. Any ideas?

Datalocknow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Shoot, didn't work. Flash has worked fine for a few weeks. Must be a program that is causing this? Trying not to go down the Odin road so I don't lose the settings. This is my daughters phone and it is highly customized.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If you have a media card reader download a fresh copy of SC 2.9.2 onto it and try again. Your download might be bad, so you're never getting a good flash

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If that doesn't work put your phone into download mode, and flash this in ODIN. It won't wipe data.

WARNING: NO DATA WIPE MAY CAUSE FC IF COMING FROM ECLAIR, FULL WIPE IS RECOMMENDED
Super Clean version 2.9.2 - EB01/EC10 Froyo leak root+Froyo Clockworkmod with MALWARE protection THIS VERSION DOES NOT WIPE DATA (TESTED by Standupdad Please thank him)
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT EXTRACT HERE THE .rar file AFTER DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING(How to extract in post #2) -->EC10SC292x_DXC.tar

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you wipe cache and dalvik cache first

Actually go into clockwork and wipe those two first then try and reboot, if you have the same problem, wipe them again and reboot in download mode and flash that, then back everything up

Datalocknow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Strange that it worked for a few weeks and all of the sudden it has gone bad. Seems like there is a program trying to run that is corrupting it, but I can't even get into task manager or Ti Backup to see. I'll have to try that.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What did you do right before it started crashing? Did you or your daughter flash something? Update something? It would help to determine the root of the issue. It shouldn't just stop working randomly, but it's always possible

Datalocknow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Nah, she doesn't know how to do anything like that. Just apps and wallpapers and settings on the phone. I am hoping Odin will fix it when I get home tonight.

Datalocknow

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Odin didn't work, the problem still existed. I had to wipe data and then everything was back to normal. Didn't want to do that, but oh well. Something wasn't playing nice with SC 2.92. Back to normal now and my daughter can socialize again. I appreciate the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles