nandroid restore_md5 checksum mismatch?

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Can someone pleas help me understand why when I setup working ROMS and back them up I am then unable to restore these?

Using CWMred and bacikng up via recovery not CWM app.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can someone pleas help me understand why when I setup working ROMS and back them up I am then unable to restore these?

Using CWMred and bacikng up via recovery not CWM app.

Are you using the newest CWM-ALL? GizmoDroid was able to identify a problem in CWM and he and jt1134 were able to fix it. They were even able to repair the fix permissions function in CWM. Check it out here:
GizmoDroid's CWM thread

Reactions: geosnipe

geosnipe

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
OH ****....a HARD BRICK!!!

So here I was determined to make better better...now I cannot even flash using ODIN because it fails 1/6 of the way through- usually to a solid color screen on my phone. The last thing I did was use odin to flash CWM fixed and this new ATLAS pit file. I am pretty sure it was the pit that bit.

PLEASE HELP, anyone??

ODINed using XP on netbook instead of vista laptop....back to out of box stock...whew!

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
OH ****....a HARD BRICK!!!

So here I was determined to make better better...now I cannot even flash using ODIN because it fails 1/6 of the way through- usually to a solid color screen on my phone. The last thing I did was use odin to flash CWM fixed and this new ATLAS pit file. I am pretty sure it was the pit that bit.

PLEASE HELP, anyone??

ODINed using XP on netbook instead of vista laptop....back to out of box stock...whew!

please watch language , but glad you are up and running agian

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon