Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hebrew support on unofficial Froyo

Can someone with froyo on his fascinate check for me whether there is hebrew support in this build?
    I know most people are looking for froyo for flash or other features, but I am looking for it mostly since I want Hebrew fonts on my phone, which Froyo supports.

you can check this by going into a hebrew web site such as the Daily newspaper Haaretz ( , - ). if there is NO hebrew you will see boxes instead of hebrew characters (like in 2.1)

Thank for the help,

S

Thats positive for hebrew fonts.
    Anything you can do iCandobetter

If you're having kernel problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one!

Don't be afraid to click the thanks button at the bottom of a post. It tells AC to put some skittles down the chute in our cage :-)

S.E. W810i (ret) S.E. W850i (ret) S.E. w902 (ret) S.E. satio (r.i.p. software support) , samsung fascinate (ret), droid 3 (backup), droid razr(returned), gnex mike's Π
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks,

Are you running Superclean or one of the so called "official unofficial" builds?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Just checked to answer your question and for the fun of it. The page showed up well with Hebrew fonts. I am running SC 2.9.2