Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    DUB

Default [Mac OS X] Is there yet any way to update modem/radio?

Thanks to the awesome guides here, I've been able to update my DL09 device to the specs in my signature, but I haven't found a way to update the modem.

With EC01 and possible new projects coming soon, I want to make sure I maintain compatibility.

So, is there any way to update the i500's modem/radio on a Mac without using a Windows PC?
    ROM: Superclean 2.9.2
    Radio: DL09
    Kernel: 0330 imnuts SV Voodoo
    Theme: 420 Myst 2.5
    Added Mods:
    - Full battery popup removed
    - Notification clock removed
    - "THC" boot animation

ROM
    Gummy, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    Thanks to the awesome guides here, I've been able to update my DL09 device to the specs in my signature, but I haven't found a way to update the modem.

With EC01 and possible new projects coming soon, I want to make sure I maintain compatibility.

So, is there any way to update the i500's modem/radio on a Mac without using a Windows PC?
    im pretty sure the only to update with out a pc is to get a pc.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

I'm not sure if Heimdall will flash the radio or not, and if not, Odin is the only way to do it, which is PC-only. You can create a bootcamp Windows partition on your Mac and run Odin that way... If you don't have access to a PC, this is the best way to do it.
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.