Ebo1 froyo help

Vraholic

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Flashed phone with froyo and theme and backed everything up with titanium backup and wiped cache as advised now I realized im missing my music player app/widget and also the alarm clock when set is not setting for the correct day. thanks in advance

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep, those are two of the things removed in super clean, they are instead replaced with the AOSP versions. In the super clean thread (not DXC's odin package thread) there are patches for restoring the previous version. Sadly the music player patch doesn't seem to take on 2.9.2. I miss the player widget.

Flashed phone with froyo and theme and backed everything up with titanium backup and wiped cache as advised now I realized im missing my music player app/widget and also the alarm clock when set is not setting for the correct day. thanks in advance

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I was pretty sure I dont have super clean

How did you flash froyo? If you used DXC's odin packages your probably on super clean. You can always pull down your notification shade and it'll say on there if you're on super clean. If not, then I'm baffled. REFLASH!

Vraholic

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
How did you flash froyo? If you used DXC's odin packages your probably on super clean. You can always pull down your notification shade and it'll say on there if you're on super clean. If not, then I'm baffled. REFLASH!

I used the post you created, flash for beginners.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I used the post you created, flash for beginners.

Hmm, I'd say reflash the rom and see if it turns up. That should still be in there.

Edit: I just looked and the stuff is in the rom files, so it should flash. You could always extract the files, put them on your SD card, and move them system/app

Vraholic

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
ok i did a system recovery and all is well except for now i need to reinstall my theme, no big deal but my stock calender is mia and when i try to set and alarm for the following day it says its set for 5 days and etc.im lost help i need my alarm thanks

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
ok i did a system recovery and all is well except for now i need to reinstall my theme, no big deal but my stock calender is mia and when i try to set and alarm for the following day it says its set for 5 days and etc.im lost help i need my alarm thanks

The alarm is a known bug. I've never gotten that one figured out. The theme could be messing with your apps like the calendar. You can always delete the one in the system/app folder, and move the original .apk file there with root explorer or something of that nature.

Vraholic

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
The alarm is a known bug. I've never gotten that one figured out. The theme could be messing with your apps like the calendar. You can always delete the one in the system/app folder, and move the original .apk file there with root explorer or something of that nature.

lol ok sheepdog elite you lost me now about the calendar i reapplied the theme and in the app drawer spot where the calendar used to be there is a blank android symbol and its no where to be found just my pure grid calender

Vraholic

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
if this helps im using beautiful widgets and the nitro dark theme as well as adw launcher ex, yesterday the calender was there

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just finished flashing 2.9.2, trying to reinstall everything I saved with My Backup, do I install all or do them one by one?

I don't get it, I just don't get it. I was helping you in another thread, and now that you've flashed 2.9.2, you post a new follow up question in a completely different thread. I think I am just about done with these forums.

marteagajr75

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Shark don't get mad. I was just trying to get my question answered, may have to start my own thread for some of the questions I have now that I flashed froyo (2.9.2) My apologies!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Shark don't get mad. I was just trying to get my question answered, may have to start my own thread for some of the questions I have now that I flashed froyo (2.9.2) My apologies!

It's best not to start your own thread if the question you are going to ask is related to one of the already existing threads. Post your questions in the already existing thread that covers the topic on which you have a question. You will get better answers and better help that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC