[ROM]Stock ED01 Rooted/ED01 Debloated/Debinged

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Hey folks,

I put this together earlier. Seems to work ok. Fully bloated, but deodexed and zpaligned ED01.

It contains busybox, and has been rooted.

Does not contain recovery, kernel, or radio. Those you must supply. Chances are, EC01 radio works just as well as the ED01 radio.

Ammend only at this time! This means use CWR 2.5.x.

http://adrynalyne.grdlock.net/bamf/roms/ed01_stock.zip

This one is a bit better. Once again, no recovery, kernel, or radio.

Debloated/Debinged (even browser and long press search)/Deodexed/Zipaligned/latest Maps, Gmail, Market, Voice Search. HAS NOT BEEN TESTED YET.

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Last edited:

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey folks,

I put this together earlier. Seems to work ok. Fully bloated, but deodexed and zpaligned ED01.

It contains busybox, and has been rooted.

Does not contain recovery, kernel, or radio. Those you must supply. Chances are, EC01 radio works just as well as the ED01 radio.

Ammend only at this time! This means use CWR 2.5.x.

http://adrynalyne.grdlock.net/bamf/roms/ed01_stock.zip

Thanks Adrynalyne! Looking forward to your future work! And as for the comment I agree, not necessary. This is just the first baby step in the direction of debloating the JUST released official Froyo build. So have some patience and let the guy do what he does best! I for one am excited to see what the next big thing will be! Let me know if there's any way I can help. :)

Edit: Wow, the speed of that debloated/debinged update was faster than I could post this reply! Amazing! lol See, the steps have begun faster than anticipated! You're the man Adryn! Kudos!

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I would do more, but I am tired, and sick.

So I bid you fine folks a good evening.

*looks at time*

2am. Heh. Ok, good morning and see ya later.

Hey, that's quite alright, get some rest and get well! Thanks again for the hard work and time you constantly put in to making this phone a million times better than verizon ever will! Goodnight!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would do more, but I am tired, and sick.

So I bid you fine folks a good evening.

*looks at time*

2am. Heh. Ok, good morning and see ya later.

Awesome work as always. Get some sleep. I was going to, but you dropped this present in our laps, and I just have to play with it.

Reactions: Aotek 42

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
So if I already have EB01,can i just flash this over my current setup or should I follow adrynalynes instructions to get stock ED01 and then flash?

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
From the contents of the ZIP, it looks flashable in CWM. Is this true? I am currently running Nitro's EC01 rom, and I can't get Nuance to function. I'd love to back to Adrynalyne's stuff...

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that's loaded this ROM up, can you tell me if it supports the Google app backup function? In other words, did it start re-loading all your apps automatically after you signed in to Google?

I can't decide if I like or hate that feature. But would be good to know since I'll be doing a full wipe before I load this ROM.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that's loaded this ROM up, can you tell me if it supports the Google app backup function? In other words, did it start re-loading all your apps automatically after you signed in to Google?

I can't decide if I like or hate that feature. But would be good to know since I'll be doing a full wipe before I load this ROM.

I flashed over top of Nitroglycerines ROM without wiping data, but I wiped dalvik and partition 2x each and didn't have to reload anything. Running smooth as silk and getting ready to start theming.

bluevolume

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I flashed over top of Nitroglycerines ROM without wiping data, but I wiped dalvik and partition 2x each and didn't have to reload anything. Running smooth as silk and getting ready to start theming.

I should probably try that route too.

What themes are you looking at? I'm afraid of deprecating this ROM build by installing a theme that's not built specifically for it.

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I should probably try that route too.

What themes are you looking at? I'm afraid of deprecating this ROM build by installing a theme that's not built specifically for it.

I'm currently running Crysis v1.5. Any theme made for EC01 should work just fine, as far as I know the builds are the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty