H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have auto rotate on. Help!! Its driving me nuts! I running school 2.9.2

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Check to confirm the option is enabled in Settings > Display settings. In some cases, the icons in the notification bar have been known to give issues. Also, in the same menu, try the horizontal calibration. Could be a bug in the accelerometer.

Reactions: H2o

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Boot into CWM recovery and clear cache partition, dalvik cache, and fix permissions (requires newest cwm_all version to work). Those steps are a good start for a general fix to many problems.

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Still no luck..this is just weird. Never had ANY missuses before :/

causey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
mine just did this to me yesterday....uncheck the auto rotate (ie. make sure its off on the pulldown bar, and in the settings area) do a restart, and then re-enable again.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Still no luck..this is just weird. Never had ANY missuses before :/

Well it's about time you did then. :p

mine just did this to me yesterday....uncheck the auto rotate (ie. make sure its off on the pulldown bar, and in the settings area) do a restart, and then re-enable again.

+1. This was going to be my next suggestion.

causey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Well it's about time you did then. :p

+1. This was going to be my next suggestion.

told ya i was gonna bork my phone the other night, and somehow managed to do this to it. after over analyzing it all, went back to basics.....turn it off, restart, turn it back on.

EDIT: thought it was you, but it was Landshark....i should sleep at some point this week....

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
told ya i was gonna bork my phone the other night, and somehow managed to do this to it. after over analyzing it all, went back to basics.....turn it off, restart, turn it back on.

EDIT: thought it was you, but it was Landshark....i should sleep at some point this week....

Nah, sleep is overrated.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes I have auto rotate on. Help!! Its driving me nuts! I running school 2.9.2

Are you using Launcher Pro? There is a setting under "Behavior Settings" to enable auto-rotation. If that isn't selected, your screen won't rotate even if you have it toggled in the notification pull-down

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Are you using Launcher Pro? There is a setting under "Behavior Settings" to enable auto-rotation. If that isn't selected, your screen won't rotate even if you have it toggled in the notification pull-down

No I was using ADW and I check in that as well.. I wanna thank everyone especialliy killahamsammich,but I tried everything and still no go...I had to "upgrade" to the new ED01 radio anyways ,so I just went back to stock and did the OTA,everything is fine now except I have BING again and a bloated phone, oh well gives me something to do today on my day off :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc