1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Crazy voice

Alright, this isn't an urgent matter, but it freaked me out, especially in the middle of the night. I had to do a factory reset after installing the deodexed/debloated ED01 Froyo. Thanks Adrynalyne! Anyway, when it was sitting on the Samsung screen, this weird ROBOTIC female voice was speaking all the steps the phone was taking in order to do the reset. Has anyone's phone done this?! It really freaked me out. I should have recorded it.

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

It's called voodoo. You were either going to or coming from it and she was narrating the file system conversion. The very last thing you would have heard is "voodoo lagfix is now enabled/disabled"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by killahamsammich View Post
    It's called voodoo. You were either going to or coming from it and she was narrating the file system conversion. The very last thing you would have heard is "voodoo lagfix is now enabled/disabled"
    UMM....I don't think I have ever had Voodoo on my phone. The one time I flashed Superclean, it was the nonvoodoo version. It even has NV in the file name. This isn't good. Because now, my phone is stuck on the Samsung screen even after reinstalling the ZIP file from ED01. I am getting kind of nervous now!

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Devil

Nothing to be nervous about. The very first rule when you run into a problem is not to panic. Give it some time then report back with any issues. We're all here to help.

ROM
    Glitched Gummy ICS 1.0

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well I got impatient. I just started all over again. I flashed Odin to DL09. It only took like another hour, but I am up and running and I have ED01 Debloated/Deodexed!