gmail won't send

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed frankinclean and voodoo coma volt kernal now gmail won't send anything. I can still receive emails. I tried removing and reinstallimg gmail to no avail. Anyone else having this problem?

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed frankinclean and voodoo coma volt kernal now gmail won't send anything. I can still receive emails. I tried removing and reinstallimg gmail to no avail. Anyone else having this problem?

Are you using the super franken clean 2.9.2v or nv (voodoo or nonvoodoo) because if you're using a voodoo comavolt kernel you will need to be using the 2.9.2v build. Also make sure lagfix is enabled in the cwr. Any more detail you can give would help further a solution.

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I am using 2.9.v and lagfix is enabled. I used my wife's phone to send email and she is having the same issue so it is gmail or vzw that is having the problem. I appreciate your help anyway.

FearTheGhost13

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks I am using 2.9.v and lagfix is enabled. I used my wife's phone to send email and she is having the same issue so it is gmail or vzw that is having the problem. I appreciate your help anyway.

That's strange. I'm able to send emails through my gmail on my phone just fine. I don't think it's gmail or vzw. There may be something corrupted when you flashed the build/kernel. The only thing I can think of is re-flashing to something else and seeing if the problem persists. Now as for your wife's phone, how is her's setup? Stock or has it been rooted etc.?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
im running droidx vzw with gingerbread. gettig emails but nothing is sending just says sending. i think its a issue with gmail. ive wiped my phone redl and still not sending.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance