That one music hack.... You know

stilltipin87

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to post the link here in case it's not allowed, but just google it. I did that the other day and had no problem finding it. Google has the answers to everything in life haha.

thepattyrick

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Just go to JaeKar99s [How to][Links] Themes, roms, kernels thread, scroll down to the section titled Addons, Patches, and eye candy and there is a link to a themed and unlimited pandora. Never tried it our so I don't know if it works or not, but hey, it's there

stilltipin87

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
That could be it. Those damn redballs haha :p

I've never stated that I'm a girl before, so it's no biggie. I don't just randomly post "hey, I'm a girl!" lol.

triddirt

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
That could be it. Those damn redballs haha :p

I've never stated that I'm a girl before, so it's no biggie. I don't just randomly post "hey, I'm a girl!" lol.

WHAT you don't look like your avatar? I'm shocked. Next you'll be telling me that I wasn't the 1000th visitor to our page and winner of an IPAD.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Just want to play devils advocate here, but how much could the unlocked one cost? 2-5, bucks. Not that big of a deal to not have ads and take care of the company that we enjoy to use. Also, they are public now, so buy their stock and pay for the upgrade and pay yourself back.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Just want to play devils advocate here, but how much could the unlocked one cost? 2-5, bucks. Not that big of a deal to not have ads and take care of the company that we enjoy to use. Also, they are public now, so buy their stock and pay for the upgrade and pay yourself back.

+1. Support the company if you like the app.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and put all the Verivon bloat back on ur phone too

Apples and oranges. With pandora you have the free app which you can enjoy, then if you choose to, like many other apps, you can step up to the paid, premium, donate, or whatever version to enjoy added benefits or content. There is no option to pay verizon a little more money to get your phone without any of the bloat on it, so the only option is to use one of the custom ROMs or root your phone and remove the bloat yourself. If you enjoy the service provided by the free app, I don't think it's too much to ask to pay a few bucks to support the company, developer, etc. You can't get everything for free. Would you like it if one day you were told, "you are not going to get paid for the work you are doing today because these people here figured out a way to enjoy the services provided by you without paying for it. You will get paid for the work you do tomorrow, but for today you don't get paid." And you will still do the same amount of work on both days because you don't actually get told you are not being paid for that one day, it just seems like any other work day to you.

I understand Pandora may be a minor example as it's not like you are getting music for free you should be paying for, but the concept is still the same.

Reactions: MegaSoundwave76

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Apples and oranges. With pandora you have the free app which you can enjoy, then if you choose to, like many other apps, you can step up to the paid, premium, donate, or whatever version to enjoy added benefits or content. There is no option to pay verizon a little more money to get your phone without any of the bloat on it, so the only option is to use one of the custom ROMs or root your phone and remove the bloat yourself. If you enjoy the service provided by the free app, I don't think it's too much to ask to pay a few bucks to support the company, developer, etc. You can't get everything for free. Would you like it if one day you were told, "you are not going to get paid for the work you are doing today because these people here figured out a way to enjoy the services provided by you without paying for it. You will get paid for the work you do tomorrow, but for today you don't get paid." And you will still do the same amount of work on both days because you don't actually get told you are not being paid for that one day, it just seems like any other work day to you.

I understand Pandora may be a minor example as it's not like you are getting music for free you should be paying for, but the concept is still the same.

Yeah...what he said.