[ODIN] Official Froyo ED01 packaged custom ROMs w/Root - Updated 06/12/11

Hotweelz

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks to all who replied on my first question. I had one more question on the rom being debloated. Will I still have the 3g hotspot? or the MyVerizon app? I use the hotspot occasionally and use the MyVerizon app to check my account occasionally. Is there something posted somewhere that I could read that would tell be what debloating will remove?

Thanks for all your help!

And a Happy Easter to everyone!!

Edit: I will be flashing this, I'm sure now. Also will be trying out gunnermikes "Black Alien" theme port. Looks nice. Well once again thanks everyone!

Last edited:

stilltipin87

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't hurt to try.

I gotta be up at 5am to start cooking and prepping for Easter dinner. And I just found a usb cord that fits in my phone. Guess who isn't going to bed right now :p

johnsma22

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I had one more question on the rom being debloated. Will I still have the 3g hotspot? or the MyVerizon app?

Funny you should mention that. I flashed this debloated ED01 rom and noticed that the 3G Hotspot app and the MyVerizon app were still there, but all the other verizon excrement was gone.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
what build were you before and did you use the wipe or non wipe package.

try loading up cwm, and fix permissions

I just fixed permissions and am still getting them. I don't use touchwiz but I'm just trying to get the info out just in case somebody does use touchwiz

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I just fixed permissions and am still getting them. I don't use touchwiz but I'm just trying to get the info out just in case somebody does use touchwiz

try wipeing cache and dalvik cache

when you fixed permissions did it make a list or was it just done real fast

Suicide Shift

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I used this non wipe data package and I have NO BING and NO VZW on my phone.

I came from SC 2.9.2 however and the EC10 Kernel.

It appears that if you came from the stock ED01 this will not remove some of the items we are used to having removed with SuperClean.

If you come from SuperClean however you won't see BING or VZW anywhere. If they are there they are hiding really well from me.

:)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I used this non wipe data package and I have NO BING and NO VZW on my phone.

I came from SC 2.9.2 however and the EC10 Kernel.

It appears that if you came from the stock ED01 this will not remove some of the items we are used to having removed with SuperClean.

If you come from SuperClean however you won't see BING or VZW anywhere. If they are there they are hiding really well from me.

:)

this confuses me because either one you come from ,it should have the same result except for personal data

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
this confuses me because either one you come from ,it should have the same result except for personal data

Yeah I came from ED01 and I still have bing on my phone.

EDIT- I have bing maps on my homescreen, and thats it. I don't have it in the app drawer. So technically i don't have bing. My bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38