[ROM][5.07.2011][ED01]Community Rom V1.3

bbfan1983

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Radio

If I already have the EC01 radio, is there any need to flash it again before/after flashing this ROM? I'm thinking no, but wanted to double check.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: curley1441

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
im on sc 2.9.2 and still with the eb01 modem. Im assuming the answer is yes, but do I have to flash the ed01 or ec01 modem in odin before flashing the community rom?

You don't have to flash the EC01 modem in ODIN before, but would probably be a good idea. There is no stand alone flashable ED01 modem yet, hasn't been leaked.

Reactions: APeaceOfStrange

FrankWhite77

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
When I go to dial the configuration number in google voice for my google voicemail it won't connect to the number it just hangs up on me. Anyone have a similar experience before and know a fix?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Sharky, you know anything about how to use "Voltage Control" im scared...LOL

No, I will be learning as I go too. Go to nemesis2all's kernel thread over at xda, there is a template showing you the recommended settings and many people have posted screenshots of their settings. Start with the standard and see how it works for you.

Reactions: bigjobber69

jrs1035

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
So I flashed this over the ED01 package, enabled lag fix and rebooted. Now I'm stuck on the ANDROID splash screen and I keep feeling the FC vibrations. Any ideas?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So I flashed this over the ED01 package, enabled lag fix and rebooted. Now I'm stuck on the ANDROID splash screen and I keep feeling the FC vibrations. Any ideas?

Sounds like a bad download. Redownload the file and flash again. With everyone grabbing it all at once there are liable to be some bad or incomplete downloads Try one of the mirror downloads, they may not be as busy.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
For those outcasts that want nonvoodoo :D

Make a Voodoo folder on your sdcard, and put a file in there named disable_lagfix before installing this rom.

this can be just a text file (.txt) right?

my next question is if decide i dont like the voodoo setup and i follow the steps to unvoodoo in the 'how to voodoo' thread, after disabling the lag fix can i then flash a non-voodoo kernal (say SC2.9) and everything will be ok?

thanks

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
currently i am running the version of CWM that came in SC2.9/SC2.9.2. i recently downloaded 'cwm-recovery-ALL-3-30-FIX.tar' that landshark posted but haven't flashed it yet. is that the one i need before flashing this community rom? also dumb question but when its said 'internal SD card' thats not the actual SD card is it?

Where are you seeing internal sd card? And the cwm-recovery-all-3-30 is the current correct cwm you can use to flash this. That cwm will flash both amend and edify scripts. As Jaekar99 said, there aren't enough ROMs, themes, etc. based on the edify script to justify switching to the orange cwm 3.0 put out by times_infinity, but we will get to that point sooner than you probably expect.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
No, I will be learning as I go too. Go to nemesis2all's kernel thread over at xda, there is a template showing you the recommended settings and many people have posted screenshots of their settings. Start with the standard and see how it works for you.

yah i read about it, still scares me to death...I dont want to blow my phone up. You are way way better at this than me. If you get a good stable set up with good battery over the next few days would u pls just share it. Im gonna leave it alone. :) Thanks buddy

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Tough day at work or I would have flashed it already, especially after all the work I saw going into it yesterday on IRC. I will still do it around 5 because I have been waiting! Thank you to all the devs and testers, it is much appreciated. May I ask what this is/does Supports accelerometer calibration.?

APeaceOfStrange

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
You don't have to flash the EC01 modem in ODIN before, but would probably be a good idea. There is no stand alone flashable ED01 modem yet, hasn't been leaked.

Thanks landshark. I believe i can odin your new package to get the ec01 radio, then move on to the community rom, or follow adrynalyne/gizmodroid's directions in this thread: [ROM][Radio][4.10.11]EC01 - xda-developers

to get the ec01 radio, then flash the community rom. Would either method be better coming from SC 2.9.2?

p.s. I just decided im going to purchase windows for my mac soon so that i can have odin at my findertips. Im tired of being behind the times lol

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Where are you seeing internal sd card? And the cwm-recovery-all-3-30 is the current correct cwm you can use to flash this. That cwm will flash both amend and edify scripts. As Jaekar99 said, there aren't enough ROMs, themes, etc. based on the edify script to justify switching to the orange cwm 3.0 put out by times_infinity, but we will get to that point sooner than you probably expect.

"Voodoo reformats the internal SD card with standard Linux EXT4. EXT4 is a faster. " from the http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...uilt-source-sound-undervolted.html#post550154

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks