How do you get Apps back after accidentally deletling them

woofser

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I accidentally deleted the Samsung Allshare App after rooting my phone. Does anyone know how I can undelete it. Can someone send me copy of the app to load onto my phone? Its not available on Android Market.

fluidj

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Did you just root or did you install a new ROM? If you installed a new ROM, then most likely the ROM creator considered the Allshare app "bloatware" and didn't include it in their ROM. One of my only beefs with a lot of the custom ROMs, bloatware is subjective....

uofatree

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The easiest way, I think, would be to download and flash a new rom. Any rom that has 'stock' next to it will probably have allshare. Just be aware of what build you have and which rom you flash.

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
unrelated, but i can never get allshare to work on my phone. it never connects or never detects any computer. Any ideas as to why or how exactly to use it. Id love to actually see it in use.

FYI i have ED01 Comm Rom. My computer is a MAC. Id love to be able to get movies or music from my mac, or play them on my Xbox 360.

woofser

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Did you just root or did you install a new ROM? If you installed a new ROM, then most likely the ROM creator considered the Allshare app "bloatware" and didn't include it in their ROM. One of my only beefs with a lot of the custom ROMs, bloatware is subjective....

I rooted. I was deleting bloatware and deleted it by accident. I rather not flash my phone if I can help it. Is there anyway of copying it from another phone?

woofser

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
unrelated, but i can never get allshare to work on my phone. it never connects or never detects any computer. Any ideas as to why or how exactly to use it. Id love to actually see it in use.

FYI i have ED01 Comm Rom. My computer is a MAC. Id love to be able to get movies or music from my mac, or play them on my Xbox 360.
Unfortunately Samsung does not support Mac with the Allshare feature at this time. It is also only suppose to be compatible with Samsung product, though it may works with some DNLA compliant products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol