most stable rom

linusan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,
As always thanks for all your replies and great community support!
I have ota'd the froyo release (stock). I phone runs faster but there are so many little bugs that I am worried that my phone won't work when I need it the most. What would the be the most stable rom(either custom or stock) for my phone?
Thanks!

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The latest and greatest rom out there is the Community Rom. This has been ultra stable and the battery life has been great from me so far. I unplugged my phone from the charger on Sunday morning at about 7:30am and didn't plug it back in until today (Monday) at around 2:30pm. I wasn't using it as heavily as I have been, but it barely dropped overnight which is another clear indication it is stable.

linusan

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your reply,
I have been looking at the community rom but could not figure out where the How to page was for it.
Sorry to ask a silly question, but when I read the post about the community rom I was not sure how to tackle the installing process. Does anyone have a link to how to implement the community rom? Also how do I voodoo?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The latest and greatest rom out there is the Community Rom. This has been ultra stable and the battery life has been great from me so far. I unplugged my phone from the charger on Sunday morning at about 7:30am and didn't plug it back in until today (Monday) at around 2:30pm. I wasn't using it as heavily as I have been, but it barely dropped overnight which is another clear indication it is stable.

I am gonna have to agree wholeheartedly with a few extra things added in.

The ROM is great, but be sure to read the thread about it in case some of the little, easily resolved issues come up. Next, the battery life is improved mostly because of the kernel, and playing around with the voltage. You should read this thread, and ask as many questions as need be. For some reason, the voltage can also mess with the stability of the phone, so if you try a setting and it goes bonkers on you, try another setting. As I said, even though we all have "essentially" the same phone, some react better than others. http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...oms-hacks/79749-voltage-control-settings.html

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your reply,
I have been looking at the community rom but could not figure out where the How to page was for it.
Sorry to ask a silly question, but when I read the post about the community rom I was not sure how to tackle the installing process. Does anyone have a link to how to implement the community rom? Also how do I voodoo?

Where are you now? Are you totally stock OTA Froyo?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma