Is it possible to reduce screen brightness?

skiddingus

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever found a way to reduce the screen brightness lower than the default minimum? I was just using my phone in the dark and it is blindingly bright even on the lowest setting. There must be a way to lower the minimum brightness setting. This would also give much better battery life when working in low light.

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You must have very sensitive eyes... But to answer your question, no I don't think there is a way to go past the default minimum level.

APeaceOfStrange

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
There are brightness control Apps which allow you to go lower than the default, but I would be very careful. If you accidentally set it to 0, you will be in trouble. Happened to me and vzw had to give me a replacement.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

jl1967

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever found a way to reduce the screen brightness lower than the default minimum? I was just using my phone in the dark and it is blindingly bright even on the lowest setting. There must be a way to lower the minimum brightness setting. This would also give much better battery life when working in low light.
I use app called Screen Filter only at night. During the day, you might not see anything if you set it too low. Download from Market. Hope you like it.

Reactions: skiddingus

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
Hey man try out Brightness Level by Curvefish in the market its free and gives you alot of control over what level you want to use by percentage! it really has helped my battery life

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon