ComRom problems

Eaglesrulez

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am currently running ComRom 1.3 and my phone randomly vibrates and (restarts whenever i trying unlocking the phone from the lockscreen.) I tried wiping data/cache/dalvik and reinstalling the rom but it the problem still occurs so what should I do?

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I am currently running ComRom 1.3 and my phone randomly vibrates and (restarts whenever i trying unlocking the phone from the lockscreen.) I tried wiping data/cache/dalvik and reinstalling the rom but it the problem still occurs so what should I do?

i had issues with one of the lockscreens too..if i unlocked straight to messaging it would FC. there was something in the options that you could link up to an app and i did the messaging app, and it fixed it for me. which lockscreen is giving you trouble?

if it still doesn't work, id try clearing all caches and reinstall..im no pro though

Eaglesrulez

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
i had issues with one of the lockscreens too..if i unlocked straight to messaging it would FC. there was something in the options that you could link up to an app and i did the messaging app, and it fixed it for me. which lockscreen is giving you trouble?

if it still doesn't work, id try clearing all caches and reinstall..im no pro though

I use the MIUI lockscreen

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
like flame said, you have to link an app to the miui lockscreen or it will FC and reboot everytime.. TSM Parts in settings..