Boot Up Audio(Im going nuts here!!)

heavyhitter82

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Im currently running a debloated EB01 with a EB01 nonvoodoo kernal and the EC09 radio and the blue steel theme. I was able to figure out how to change my boot animation to the Andoid peeing on the apple. But for whatever reason I cannot get any audio on bootup. I did change the file in system/etc to PowerOn.wav and moved the old one to the sd card renamed it, I also set permisions to rw-r-r and still no luck. I'm not sure if this matters but the kernel that came with the EB01 debloated rom wouldn't allow the boot animation to work that why I changed it. I am definetly new to this stuff so I'm trying to learn and it is definetly addicting once you learn how to change everthing around.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The state of our custom kernels don't allow for custom boot sounds, and the devs don't seem all that interested in adding the functionality... So you won't have a boot sound without the stock kernel

heavyhitter82

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
The state of our custom kernels don't allow for custom boot sounds, and the devs don't seem all that interested in adding the functionality... So you won't have a boot sound without the stock kernel
How is it that some people have custom bootup and custom audio? With the stock kernel I was unable to get the custom boot animation to work(never tried to change the audio though).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE