Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuck in screen capture

I am having an issue with my phone doing a screen capture everytime I hit the power button. I shut this down in running services but it just starts right back. I've read to dl root explorer and delete the apk but it won't allow me to do so because it says it is read only. I am also rooted btw.

Carrier
    Humble 1.42/PBJ-OTB

Default Re: Stuck in screen capture

Quote Originally Posted by chisam14 View Post
    I am having an issue with my phone doing a screen capture everytime I hit the power button. I shut this down in running services but it just starts right back. I've read to dl root explorer and delete the apk but it won't allow me to do so because it says it is read only. I am also rooted btw.
    try taking a clean cloth and wipe your soft keys down (especially the back button) oil or residue from your fingers tends to build up and can cause these buttons to "stick"
    Retired Moderator

Carrier
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Default Re: Stuck in screen capture

In root explorer, hit the "r/w" button in the top right corner. This will allow you to delete the apk