"Upgrading" to a DInc2?

Daltoncp

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I see that there are a couple of people out there switching out their Fascinates with either the DX2 or DInc2 because of problems with their phone.

My situation is unique because I upgraded to a Droid X in October, but the screen size was too much so I sold it on eBay and bought a preowned Fascinate on eBay. The phone was fine but some of the issues like random screen shots, lag, no led, and freezes have become extremely annoying, especially since Froyo.

I was wondering if there was anyway I could call and complain and upgrade to the DInc2? Or since I don't have my original phone, they'll just send me another Fascinate which won't solve my issue.

Thanks!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
well I would say just call them up and don't tell them that you got it on eBay. They never asked me where i got mine. Just start going into the "script" in the other thread and see what happens.

The Charge is also another one of the options available for the upgrade even though they are apparently doing their best to not mention it....

Daltoncp

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I called and it worked. The first guy I talked to tried to make me sound like an idiot but I knew my facts. He put me on with his supervisor and she offered it to me without me saying a word.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
good for you. One thing that is constant for those trying to get off the fassy and into something else. Know your crap and tell them you have done your homework. Usually you can skip through all the "troubleshooting" that they want to do and more onto what you really want.