View Poll Results: Which device did you pick?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Droid Charge

38 64.41%
  • Droid X2

2 3.39%
  • Droid Incredible 2

14 23.73%
  • Others?

5 8.47%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Did You Swap Out Fassy For Another Device?

I'm curious to see how many of you did actually swap out your fassy to another device. Please vote if you do.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default Re: Did You Swap Out Fassy For Another Device?

we replaced 2 of em with the charge. One should be here in a couple days and the other one we have to go to the store and order.

You should add the option that says sticking with the fascinate.

Add option "Hell No Fassy all the way!"
    Hit The "Thanks" button If I have helped you! It makes me

The only real reason I did was for the 4G. I love my Fassy. But when I spoke to customer service, the guy who seemed very knowledgable told me if I liked my Fassy, then the charge woudl be the way to go for me. Similar form factors, little bit larger screen, etc, etc. I was so excited after I talked to him, I hurried up and flashed my phone back to stock and ran to the store, thinking I could get it from them. I was heartsick when they said it was ordered and I'd get it Wednesday! DOH!

Traded for teh Charge and really like it. Its pretty much like the Fassy on 'roids. Same looks and feel, just bigger and faster.

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by bmoore09 View Post
    Traded for teh Charge and really like it. Its pretty much like the Fassy on 'roids. Same looks and feel, just bigger and faster.
    1st fassy took a nose dive into a stingray tank, ordered new fassy and also had tech oset things up for a trade out, so when new fassy came i throwed it in the charge box and returned a good fassy to them.. then returned the old fassy back to ins bunch..and finally settle in with a charge...
    love it love love it... i can finally think about removing my regular home phone service...
    the charge can make/recieve calls here at my home ,, the fassy could not.. it was a garbled mess to tend to all the time a very weak signal.although i was told by Verizon all Verizon phone problems would be over with in about 3 more weeks..
    Verizon is desperate to gain new customers and to make sure the original customers dont jump to another provider.....
    they will cut a deal with about any fascinate user for a different phone even up to the Samsung Droid Charge just to keep us happy and at no additional charges i might add...

charge has the power to play and to work.. the calls were important..and nothing to tinker with so the fascinate had to go....

just a tid bit of info.. the charge tells of an antenna in the specs and other readings,,,
    the fascinate never mentions an antenna....
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Pretty impressive numbers for the Charge so far. Keep em coming. I know ED05 has screwed up more phones now.

ROM
    Shiny

I went with the Incredible 2. As an owner of the original Incredible I am glad to be back with HTC. My short experience with the Fascinate may have been enough to keep me from even considering the Galaxy S2.

I swapped for a Droid X2 and regret it. :-(
    I just wished to God I could have had a Fassy like my son has. :-(

ROM
    Currently Stock w/ Root

I'm still having Incoming calls go straight to Google Voice & not receiving any notification of the missed call other than the voicemail.
    Plus there is already a note on my verizon customer service that if I have to call for another fascinate I will have the option to switch..

Thoughts on what I should do in the coming weeks? I really wanna hold out for a white SGS2

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Just swapped out my Fascinate for an Inc2. My mom was having trouble with her phone, mine was working fine, but I decided to get a new one as well since I still will get an upgrade in June 2012 (if the world doesn't end). We don't have 4g in our area and won't be here till next year anyway. Plus, he said I had to send both Fascinates in for them to activate the 4G Simcard then they send us the Charge. Didn't want to be without a phone for up to 4 days...so Inc2 it was. Hell if I hate it, I only have till next June anyway...10 months. Just got used to MIUI though...hoping the Inc2 has a good community just like the Fascinate does. I'll miss these boards!

Can somebody give me the steps or tell me how they got the policy to work or how can i prove it because there telling me there just rumors and ask where i see it and i dont really have proof?

ROM
    Stock for now!

Got my charge today and it has it's strong points but I just like the feel of the fascinate. The charge is HEAVY and the camera sucks on it. It is alot faster and smoother ( granted I have only had it a day ) . I may reconnect the fascinate and do the update to make my final decision.

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    Got my charge today and it has it's strong points but I just like the feel of the fascinate. The charge is HEAVY and the camera sucks on it. It is alot faster and smoother ( granted I have only had it a day ) . I may reconnect the fascinate and do the update to make my final decision.
    Yeah you'll get over the feel thing... Every phone takes a little getting used to. I feel like the strong points of the Charge outweigh the weak. Much better signal on this phone for sure!

Droid Charge - Tapatalk

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts

I swapped for the Incredible 2 and couldn't be happier. I tend to prefer stock software, and the HTC has so many nice little features - turning the phone over onto the screen automatically activates speakerphone, picking the phone up to answer automatically turns the ringer volume down a bit, really nice email client, etc. On top of that, the battery life is great and I love the form factor. Build quality is great. When I picked the Fascinate, it was over the original Incredible, so I see this as correcting that mistake, and like I said, I could not be happier.

ROM
    Currently Stock w/ Root

Recieving my Incredible 2 Tuesday after being offered a Charge and then the offer being taken away for no reason...

Kinda fishy

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk