unrooting from ED01

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok. i have the rooted ED01 on my fasacinate.... ED01DB_DOx_SHARK.tar to be exact...if that helps....ive enjoyed being able to debloat and use free hotspot, but im sick and tired of these DRM crashes....its getting super frequent now.....itll vibrate once, lock up for 5-15 seconds, then vibrate twice...then work.....it even reboots by itself while in standby sometimes....im ready to go back to stock and do the OTA 2.2 update so there are no issues...if someone could link me a file, or give me the steps needed to unroot back to complete stock, id much appreciate it...thank you

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ok. thanks a bunch. im gonna give it a shot here after the file is done downloading.. boy is it big.... half a gig

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
ahhh. much better. after the 3 OTA updates, and reinstalling all my main apps and organizing my home screens, its smooth as ice...no issues yet....except for soundboard notification tones wont work....=( .....the tones seem to be different in the sound settings screeen and the messaging, settings screen...had to change them both to the same to get my notifications to sound....although d/led ones still dont work

courtneymaude

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to unroot my phone because I hate it when its rooted and it wont do the 2.2 update and when I use the odin its not detecting the phone or anything... so I cant click the start button. I have updated the driver software and everything and its still not picking up on the phone. Thanks for the help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power