Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cracked LCD

So last night I dropped my phone and cracked the LCD. The outside glass isn't cracked or scratched at all. Of course there isn't insurance on the phone so all Verizon will to do is sell me a phone for full price. Does anyone know where I can buy and LCD screen on line or have a broken Fascinate for sale? Any help would be appreciated.

Carrier
    Com Rom 2.1

Default Re: Cracked LCD

Sorry to hear that jr,

I found this link check it out.

Samsung Fascinate i500 LCD + Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement

That's about the going rate. However this comes with the glass and the screen. All you have to do is install.

Hope this helps!!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you. That helps a lot

Hi all, i too dropped my Samsung Galaxy 1 and the LCD is cracked but no damage to the glass... I dont fancy forking out 70 on something i dont know about like Digitizer's etc..... If i get in touch with Vodafone (My contract network) will they send me a replacement one if i send them the broken one back. I dont think the phone is isured and had it for about 5 months now.

Of you call verizon amd tell them so.ethings wrong with the screen theyl ship you a replacment and they wont charge you a thing i did this and i didnt get charged cause i droped mines and.it.cracked and if theu do just say youll send it.back

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Carrier
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Verizon won't replace a phone for a broken screen. Insurance covers that, but you have to pay for it. Or as already suggested, buy a screen and replace yourself. But I repeat, Verizon will not replace a phone for free because of accidental damage