New Market No Free Apps

mjsavage

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
When I go to the My Apps in the Market it only shows the purchased Apps not the free Apps to update. I went to the setting and applications and clear the data and force stop and nothing is available. Only way could get was to uninstall updates and went back to the old market then all Apps were available. Then in a day or so it automatically went back to the new market and no free apps.

Any help would be appreciated.

MunkinDrunky

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Weird thing i noticed with the fascinate and the new market is that i wait until my free apps have need to update then update them by searching for them one by one (yeah in know it sucks and shouldnt work like that) i update them even though they weren't listed in my apps. Afterwards they appear in my apps and can be updated with ease.

Again i manually search my free apps, see if they have update, then update. After update they appear in my apps (if not they do not appear) , so later i can update and whatever... Weird but that seems to be my situation.

grandprixrrt

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
It would seem that searching one by one and updating the free app's works for some people, but I've tried that method and it doesn't work for my Fascinate. I have to uninstall the new market and use the previous version to single handedly update all my free app's. But version 3.0.27 gets automatically installed again not long after the rollback.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

grandprixrrt

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Something freaky just happened. I was bored and checked to see if any of my "paid app's" had any updates. When I opened "my app's" all of my app's (free and paid) showed up. I figured that I got an automatic google OTA update for the latest market version, so I checked the version and it is still 3.0.27. So I went back into "my app's"and this time only my "paid app's" showed up. Craziness

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

mjsavage

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yep I tried updating a free app and nothing. Even if I go to all apps it just shows installed it doesn't even say update. I have installed new apps and they don't show up in the my apps either. Only ones that show up are the paid apps.

mjsavage

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I am running Stock with Launcher Pro. I have tried clearing the Cache and nothing only way to get to see updates is to unistall updates then it goes to version 2.12 and it works fine then the 3.0.27 gets automatically installed again.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am running Stock with Launcher Pro. I have tried clearing the Cache and nothing only way to get to see updates is to unistall updates then it goes to version 2.12 and it works fine then the 3.0.27 gets automatically installed again.

Well there is the issue! You are running stock!! :)