Just bought a used Fascinate

Google-Me

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a fascinate off ebay and am only looking to use it until the Prime releases.

I'm wondering if I should just turn around and resell it on ebay. I've got a LGnV3 feature phone and ive been dying for a smartphone for months - thinking that the SGSII would get released on VZW.

thoughts? should I try it for a month and see how it goes? i can always switch back to the LG feature phone (since i'd be on a month-to-month contract) and wait if it turns out to be junk.

Course, it could work fine i guess. :-\

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I would keep the Fascinate. It is a great phone in my opinion. But then I haven't encountered any of the problems some people have. I had the EnV3 prior to getting my Fascinate last January off of eBay. Once you have had a smart phone you won't want to go back to a feature phone, I know I wouldn't. I am spoiled now.

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I also bought a Fascinate off ebay a couple of weeks ago. I was previously on AT&T with an iPhone 3G that was 3 years old and was my first smartphone. I had plans to go to Verizon for a while. Decided in January that the Bionic was more impressive than the iPhone 4 on VZW. We all know how that wait turned out. So a couple weeks ago I decided that I was just going to get a phone off contract for now, and it'll give me time to try out Android to see if I like it. My girlfriend had a dormant line on her account, so it worked out perfectly.

Let me go ahead and say, wow. I freaking love this phone. The style, performance, and freedom is literally night and day from my iPhone. I love it so much, I have no plans to upgrade any time soon now. It will be well into 2012 before I even think about it again.

So, that being said, I think you'll fall in love with the phone too.