1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default slow phone

Phone is running really slow all together but the other day I went to open the app drawer and a loading circle came up and it took nearly a minute to just open the app drawer...

Any suggestions on how to speed up the phone a bit? Any caches to clear or anything like that?

Phone has enough memory left to where I am sure that's not the issue.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Randomhero180 View Post
    Phone is running really slow all together but the other day I went to open the app drawer and a loading circle came up and it took nearly a minute to just open the app drawer...

Any suggestions on how to speed up the phone a bit? Any caches to clear or anything like that?

IMHO You need to flash a Rom. That will do it....other than that option I can only guess that a fresh install should work.

Sent from my A70S using Tapatalk

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Default Re: slow phone

Are you still running stock or have you flashed a custom ROM, and if so, which one?
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Phones stock. Not my phone so I'm nervous to flash a Rom since I have never done it.

But I was figuring that was the only solution. Just wanted to see if there was anything else to try.

ROM
    Infinity & Pool Party

Phones stock. Not my phone so I'm nervous to flash a Rom since I have never done it.

But I was figuring that was the only solution. Just wanted to see if there was anything else to try.
    Have you gone into the task manager and cleared memory? Long press the home button, click on task manager, click on RAM at the top, click on clear memory. Then reboot phone. See if that helps
    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus...........Sometimes the circus comes to you.

Instructions on how to flash ROMs, Kernels, Patches, and Mods through clockworkmod recovery, CWM: DroidXcon's CWM Thread

If you add me on Google+, please list your AC username as a nickname so I know who you are.