Single Media Center?

JimiMack

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I have been searching with no luck, for an app to organize my music, photos and video in one place. A way of working with all media files under one interface, without having to open "Gallery" for photos or "Music Player" for music etc... any suggestions? Thanks.

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I think doubleTwist works well also... I haven't used it much but I'm thinking it will do what you're wanting to do w/your media files!

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I think doubleTwist works well also... I haven't used it much but I'm thinking it will do what you're wanting to do w/your media files!

+1

I love doubletwist, use it mainly for music, but it handles video pretty well too. Not sure it works for pics though, don't see anything in the app referencing photos...but I haven't looked too hard.

JimiMack

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. Real can work but you have to keep the photos in the DCIM folder and can not change the primary location, do not like that. Can not confirm if double twist can do photos either.

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. Real can work but you have to keep the photos in the DCIM folder and can not change the primary location, do not like that. Can not confirm if double twist can do photos either.

You do? I have moved all my photos from the DCIM folder to a folder I made called photos and real player sees and reads them just fine.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk