Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Unbricking phone

Hi, I am looking for anybody that can help me. This afternoon I bricked my Samsung Fascinate. I did manage to get it back working using Heimdall, because Odin did not work. Anyway, I was so relieved to get it back up and running.

Then I noticed that every time the phone reboots I get the all of the account sync notifications and phone set up garbage. When I turn it off it seems to forget all of the information that I gave it earlier. Wondering if anyone knows of some kind of fix for this issue? It would be greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Belly

Default Re: Unbricking phone

I would suggest trying ODIN again now that you have it working. What version are you running?

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Verizon Fascinate: Tools and Quick links - PLEASE Read post#1 before posting in this forum

Try this thread....extremely helpful with visuals for odin

Sent from my A70S using Tapatalk

Ok I got a question. I have a Verizon Fascinate SCH-i500 . I was rooted and I installed a tweak manager. I was in the car reading web site news and wanted to turn down brightness. I went to the tweak not thinking and turned it down a little. Then it was not enough then I turn it all the way down not knowing what it was going to do. I turn my screen black. I am now unable to do anything. Is this considered bricked or what. I attempted to factory reset and it did nothing. I am guessing this is under the rom settings and I dont know how to reset that to nothing. Please direct me in the right direction or tell me its nothing you can do.

i got the fascinate today and tried to root it. however my dog pulled the chord out during the process. now I am stuck on a screen that has a phone dotted line and computer on it. help please