Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

Exclamation phone damaged in accident

well my fascinate was broken in a car accident this past weekend. the phone will still acutally turn on, but the screen just stays black. the buttons at the bottom will even still light up but nothing on the screen.

is there a way that i could get my contact and other information off the phone without use of the screen?

I had to go back to my old BB Storm for now, God what a mess its like going from a Yugo(BB Storm) to a vette (fascinate) back to a Yugo.
    You play for the CREST on the front, not the name on the back!!!

ROM
    CM10

Default Re: phone damaged in accident

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers1121 View Post
    well my fascinate was broken in a car accident this past weekend. the phone will still acutally turn on, but the screen just stays black. the buttons at the bottom will even still light up but nothing on the screen.

is there a way that i could get my contact and other information off the phone without use of the screen?

I had to go back to my old BB Storm for now, God what a mess its like going from a Yugo(BB Storm) to a vette (fascinate) back to a Yugo.
    I think your contacts should be automatically backed up with backup assistant to your myverizon account. If you login to your account, you should be able to find them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

yeah i tried that but it was all blank
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    both stock

is it possible if I hook the phone up to my laptop that i could see the contacts on the laptop and move them that way?

ROM
    CM7 92611Ntly / CM 7.0.3

IF you synced your contacts to your gmail account you can see them online by logging onto your gmail account and clicking the "Contacts" shown on the upper left side. In the past I lost my contacts so now I always sync to gmail account automatically!