Weird GB USB bug?

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, this is just annoying. After updating to GB my phone now thinks that it is connected to a computer over USB. Even when it's not. All day my phone has the little USB notification at the top of the screen. Has anyone else had this problem? I've called verizon but their answer to everything is a hard reset. I'd rather go back to Froyo than to do that.

Any ideas? I've stopped all running apps and processes one by one to see if the offending app/process would show itself. No help. I've also hooked my phone up to the computer to see if it was just confused. LOL.

What a pain. Help.

Cuda

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you just power off your phone and turn it back on? That has fixed that issue for me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Did you just power off your phone and turn it back on? That has fixed that issue for me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Did this happen to you since the GB update? I can't turn my phone on without removing the battery for more than 30 secs because all it gives me is a picture of the battery. Won't just reboot. Looks like I'm heading for a hard reset.
Not rooted.

Cuda52774

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Did the hard reset. Phone is bricked. Talked to Verizon. They "might" send me a new phone even though mine is out of warranty due to it bricking by update. She has to get supervisor approval first. Ugghhh....

If the Galaxy Nexus were out I would tell them to shove it! . . . . . (then give them $300). . . . :-\

Cuda

freduc2

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine is doing same thing. I pulled battery and played with power until i got it to boot. Sloved probem temporarily. Did it again this evening, repeated process and its gone again for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar