browser does not resize text in portrait mode
    I have to put it in landscape and then back to portrait mode for to work
    also when I miss a call fromat the screen stays on for a long time

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    ROM
    EH03

Default Re: some issues after gingerbread update

I have the same issue with the stock browser. I just reinstalled Dolphin browser and that works fine.

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

even worse for me.. the OTA got pushed through while I was at work, and thus I couldn't really monitor it or make sure there was proper charge to the phone, etc..

and now, my phone is, as far as I can tell... bricked..
    All I get is the screen that gives me the options to reboot the phone or reset it, etc..

EXCEPT

I can't actually choose any of the options.. the only button that is responsive atm is the "Home" key which changes the screen to the exclamation point enclosed in a triangle with lloyd..

ugh..

ROM
    Rooted AOSP

Quote Originally Posted by trsteve1 View Post
    even worse for me.. the OTA got pushed through while I was at work, and thus I couldn't really monitor it or make sure there was proper charge to the phone, etc..

All I get is the screen that gives me the options to reboot the phone or reset it, etc..

EXCEPT

I can't actually choose any of the options.. the only button that is responsive atm is the "Home" key which changes the screen to the exclamation point enclosed in a triangle with lloyd..

ugh..
    You can flash the stock EH03 os via ODIN. It will wipe your all your apps, and user data, but sounds like that is lost right now anyway.

Follow the instructions here: [ODIN][Released by p3droid] Leaked Gingerbread EC09 Full Stock package

Substitute full, unrooted, EH03 for EC09 by downloading from here:

Let us know if you have any questions!
    I am a product of my failures.

It's not the law, just a suggestion..

"Let's Flash Together" Bigjobber69.

ROM
    Com Rom 2.1

EXCEPT

ugh..
    Mine did the same thing. Take it back to Verizon and raise hell. I did and they replaced my phone with a new fassy.

I am back on 2.2 I will not upgrade to GB until they fix all the stuff they broke lol.

EXCEPT

ugh..
    I had the same issue after the OTA install. Last night I loaded the stock EH03 package with ODIN and everything is fine now. Phone is running great, better than before. Give it try. Very simple and took less than 10 minutes after downloading the file.