Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM7 92611Ntly / CM 7.0.3

Default Ringing while on phone?

Every once in awhile my phone will ring like a old fashioned kind of ring instead of my selected ring tone, then when I answer it will continue to ring while I'm on the phone. It doesn't happen every call, but it has happened to me several times.

I'm running CM7 the latest stable version 7.1.0 / ED05 / Kernel 2.6.35.12-g4a2814b jt1134@ubuntu #1

Anyone else experience this?! Is there a fix??

I would like to sell it on ebay when the nexus is finally released but I don't want to sell a faulty phone. I suppose I could take it back to stock, see if it happens. I really HATE running a stock phone tho :-(.

ROM
    VGNex:4.1; ATP:Stock

Default Re: Ringing while on phone?

I've had the same thing happen to me on CM7. I'm now on ICS and it's happened twice today.

I, too, am on the ED05 radio. Hmmmmm.
    "One Really Really Deep Thought" by Ytaay...

"Test is test and production is production but production is the only true test."
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    CM7 92611Ntly / CM 7.0.3

Thanks, glad to know it's not just my phone! I think I'll return it to stock and do all the OTA once I have the Nexus in my hand and list it on ebay.

Makes a good excuse to HAVE to get that new phone, don'tchathink?

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I have this problem if I answer the phone on the first ring. If I wait one ring, it does not happen.

CM7 ROM Glitch Kernel

It's known as the "phantom ring". It has been an issue with the CM7 builds.
    Steve