Updating my phone to the newer GB...having issues...

f75gunslinger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Just having some issues updating...have had froyo forever now and it's worked fine...phone's been having issues and the market has been telling me my device isn't compatible...so I decided to re-flash it...how long should it take odin to flash a new rom..?

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It should not take long...if done right 5 minutes top. And then the first boot up another 5 minutes or so. If you are re flashing something you may want to take a look at the gingerbread update (eh03). Hope this helps

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

f75gunslinger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
i think I figured the issue out...just have to play a bit....my pc isn't recognizing my phone as a phone...only a removable disk...off to look for new drivers...

f75gunslinger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok...still having the same issues...let's see if I can explain what is going on and get some quality advice...

I downloaded all the files and re-downloaded odin to flash my phone from froyo to the stock gingerbread then on to the superclean 3 setup. I go through the steps and when I start odin it doesn't do anything. It sees the phone when attached,and progresses to a certain point where it stops and doesn't do anything else. So what am I doing wrong ?