CWM Help

aviepic

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I recently got clockworkmod but i want to flash to another rom it says something about status 7, can someone help ,me please

Thanks in Advance
epix ^^

sparesr4sissies

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I recently got clockworkmod but i want to flash to another rom it says something about status 7, can someone help ,me please

Thanks in Advance
epix ^^

I think that's the error you get when you're using the wrong version of clockwork. You may need to flash a different version or one customized for a certain rom. I remember having that issue before; I think it was when I first tried flashing CyanogenMod 7.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Status Error 7 or Installation Aborted/Error 7 is usually due to a problem within the updater-script in the flash zip file.

A piece of code in the updater-script isn't done correctly and it is usually the cause for this error.

aviepic

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Status Error 7 or Installation Aborted/Error 7 is usually due to a problem within the updater-script in the flash zip file.

A piece of code in the updater-script isn't done correctly and it is usually the cause for this error.

Well thats one of the things, i had android 2.3.5 but i flashed to powerwashed 2.2.1 kernel do my device is messed up, i cant get a hold of a windows computer til thursday and i can enter download mode so is there any way to fix the updater-script file ?

Thanks
avi^^