Dominick Cabildo

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys! I soft bricked my fascinate, im pretttyyy newbie but i can usually figure stuff out. the only problem is all the solutions to this soft brick needs a download, and literally every download link is either a 404 dropbox or megaupload. so can some one please give me a quick guide on how to restore my phone using the "download mode:" and could they send the files my way? any help will be appreciated =)!

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sent you a PM with a link to my Google drive files that will help you get back to stock gingerbread. I think my permissions are set correctly. Of not just let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AmableDiablo

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I soft bricked my fascinate and I can't get to the download screen. All I get is the old phone and old PC with the exclamation mark. I tried 3 fingers battery in bttery out, no result. What should I do?

Ataraxia212

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
You might want to try a Jig. It forces download mode. It works like a charm on my Fascinate. You can also make one yourself for pennies if you're so inclined. You can find guides online. Please don't purchase anything on my recommendation, as I can't say for sure if this will remedy your particular situation. If you're desperate, for $4, it's worth a try. Read up on "Jig" or "Custom Jig" and make an informed decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay